Monster Type & Strength/WeaknessStrategies & Tips
1. Monster Type & Strength/Weakness 1) Monster Type
Monster types from left to right are the following: Demon, Undead, Ghost, and Beast. 2) Strength/Weakness There are strengths and weaknesses between monster types. To see the monster type chart, tap the 'chart' button at the lower right corner of the battle screen.
2. Monster Stats
1) Basic attributes There are 3 basic attributes that determine the power of monsters. Attack Power: determines the power of normal attacks. Health: determines the total amount of HP. Spell Power: determines the power of skill attacks. 2) Level Leveling up a monster increases the monster's basic attributes. Levels are displayed numerically. 3) Upgrade Upgrading a monster permanently increases the monster's basic attributes. Upgrades are displayed numerically. 4) Monster Rank Ranking up a monster permanently increases the monster's basic attributes. Also, new passive skills can be unlocked based on monster ranks. One rank is indicated by a star icon. 3. Monster Growth 1) Level Up You can increase your monster's levels by spending gold.
Leveling up is the easiest way to make your monsters stronger, but prestige (rebirth) resets the levels. Keep that in mind. 2) Upgrade You can upgrade your monsters by spending souls.
It is hard to upgrade your monsters, but attribute bonuses from upgrades remain permanent even after prestige (rebirth). 3) Training You can increase your monster rank by training it at the Camp.
Depending on the monster rank, the duration of training increases. You can immediately finish your monster's training by spending rubies. 4. Adding Monsters and Slots 1) How to Add Monsters you can buy a monster in the monster purchase screen after you tap the 'Summon' button. You need an empty slot to add a monster.
You can obtain monsters by buying packages. If you buy a package, you can add monsters more easily because you also receive slots as well. 2) How to Add Monster Slots First, you need to add a slot because you need an available slot to buy a monster. You can add slots by tapping the 'Add Slot' button at the bottom of the monster list.
5. Monster Sorting 1) Manual Sorting You can change the order of monsters with the arrow button in the monster list.
2) Automatic Sorting The convenience button at the bottom right allows you to sort in any way you like.
6. Monster Skill
1) Active Skill An active skill is available after monster rank 1. It directly provides various effects such as damage, crowd control, healing, buff, and etc. 2) Passive Skill 1 First passive skills are available after star-rank 3. 3) Passive Skill 2 Second passive skills are available after star-rank 5. 7. Monster Class
1) Tank Tanks specialize in soaking damage. They have high Health and defense-related skills. 2) Warrior Warriors specialize in attacking enemies at close range. They have high Attack Power, moderate Health, and high damage skills. 3) Ranger Rangers specialize in long-range attacks. They have high Attack Power, moderate Spell Power, and area skills. 4) Mage Mages specialize in crowd control skills. They have high Spell Power and mostly crowd control skills. 5) Supporter Supporters specialize in providing good effects (buffs) to allies. They have low basic attributes and various buff skills. 8. Crowd Control effects 1) Stun
A stunned target cannot take any action for the effect duration. 2) Slow
Movement and Attack Speed of a slowed target decrease for the effect duration. 3) Silence
A silenced target cannot use any skills for the effect duration. 4) Blind
A blinded target's normal attack misses with a 30% chance for the effect duration. 5) Poison
A poisoned target takes damage over time for the effect duration. 6) Confusion
A confused target attacks its allies for the effect duration. 7) Knockback Push an enemy a certain distance. 8) Taunt
A taunted target attacks the taunt caster. 9. Equipment of Monsters 1) Equipment effect Equipment greatly increases a monster's basic attribute. A monster can equip up to 3 pieces of equipment by tapping the (+) shaped button at the bottom of the Monster Info window.
2) Type of Equipment
Dark Sword: increases Attack Power of the monster wearing it.
Dark Shield: increases Health of the monster wearing it.
Dark Staff: increases Spell Power of the monster wearing it. [Game Guides] Monster Type & Strength/Weakness https://moot.us/lounges/118/boards/488/posts/660503
[Game Guides] MINE https://moot.us/lounges/118/boards/488/posts/660510
[Game Guides] TOWN https://moot.us/lounges/118/boards/488/posts/660518
[Game Guides] RELIC https://moot.us/lounges/118/boards/488/posts/660523
[Game Guides] ITEM https://moot.us/lounges/118/boards/488/posts/660534
[Game Guides] Dark World League https://moot.us/lounges/118/boards/488/posts/660538