ArcticBravo LV.28 Mod
Sep 30, 2020, 09:48 PM 187 read

Thank You for the Help with my Project!

Promotions
Off Topic: Promotions - Thank You for the Help with my Project! image 1

The survey is now closed to new participants. I am amazed with the response that I got; I only needed 20, but ended up with 31, so thank you so much! (This also means that I have to analyse more data, so...)   Special thanks to Rose who made a whole post shouting out mine, it definitely contributed to the final amount of responses: https://moot.us/@Noels-Rose

Here's a quick FAQ about the survey:   Q: Where/How will this data be used? A: This data will be used to help me create my own Google Doodle, my first college project, but will also be used to help write an essay on my findings. This was for my "primary research" segment; data that I had to gather myself.   Q: Will my username be used in any of these things? A: No. Your discord/moot name will never be used. These were gathered just to verify that the information was gathered from different individuals, and that it wasn't just me botting the survey or doing it myself 20 times.   Q: Will we get to see the final project here on Moot? A: Possibly. Obviously, I won't share the boring essay, but if you want to see the minigame/animation, then I'll be sure to share it when it's completed if anyone does want to play it.   Again, thank you so much for the responses; it's crazy thinking that Moot will be part of my coursework. Now to write this damn essay and analyse all your responses...      

Comment 3

• Papiulevic LV.31 Clearly Hacking Sep 30, 2020, 09:49 PM

Good luck mate!

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Sep 30, 2020, 10:06 PM

Hey, sounds like an interesting project. Good luck!

• yeetimagamer LV.4 Lurker Oct 1, 2020, 02:00 AM

hey np dude good luck💪💪

Home