Moe Kai Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master
May 31, 2020, 07:22 AM 32 read

Things have been chaotic recently, so:

Promotions

Why don't we all try and move elsewhere to a place where we can all relax? ^^   Come join our server, Shadonai's Shadow Den to experience an awesome place to come and hang with your friends with a chill and family-like atmosphere. We have a built-in leveling system, with our own currency that you can spend on a personal pet or can even redeem to get free Shiny Pokemon of your choice. Also, we have numerous channels for all kinds of interests including Pokemon, (including tons of shiny/legendary/mythic giveaways, trades, battling, team building help, shiny raid hosts, pokemon go, mewbot integration and more) Animal Crossing, MTG, Minecraft, COD, Smash Bros, GTA, you name it! There are channels to share your favorite types of media, cosplays, personal art, etc. We have a music bot for you to jam out, and a channel to allow you to stream your favorite games for everyone to see. Check us out and make yourself at home, we'd be happy to have you!   https://discord.gg/5yTarVZ

Comment 18

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 11:53 AM

Joined but probably won’t talk since I forget discord is a thing 🦧

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 11:55 AM

No worries, hope you enjoy your time there regardless! This app is getting very dark nowadays.

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 11:57 AM

Eh people just either people don’t know how to handle it and leave or it’s just a kid who thinks he’s funny.

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 11:59 AM

No kidding. The drama is ridiculous. Not sure why they just don't ignore it.

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 12:01 PM

True they’re letting a kid bully them and I find it funny 🦧

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 12:01 PM

Either low self esteem or they don’t have courage to talk back, or they could be used of running away from problems rather then confronting them

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 12:02 PM

Jοsh  Exactly! This happened twice already. I mean check this bullshit.

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 12:03 PM

Moe Kai  Don’t know eddy but he seems chill don’t know why he’s attention seeking

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 12:07 PM

Jοsh  I thought so, too. Guess you can't see a person's true colors until it's too late. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 12:09 PM

Moe Kai  He just let it get to his head. He let words hurt him as well, but yeah he’s practically a wolf in sheep’s clothing. If he can stay humble and positive he has a lot going for him.

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 12:22 PM

Jοsh  He is extremely selfish, manipulating others for his bidding like that. He banned someone because of it. She was defending herself and he got her in trouble for it. It's a shame.

• Jοsh LV.14 Fast as Lightning May 31, 2020, 12:28 PM

Moe Kai  People are dumb enough to fall for it. It’s not hard to personally check someone send them a message see how they react if you send a hate message.

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 11:56 PM

Jοsh  I agree wholeheartedly. Just simply click block and be done with it. 😒

• Vourles LV.24 Big Chungus Jun 1, 2020, 12:10 AM

Moe Kai  ive been hearing about eddy from some people but i have never seen that side of him myself

guess ill have to go back to my orginal "only trust yourself" poilcy

• Moe Kai LV.20 Pokémon Master Jun 1, 2020, 03:24 AM

Vourles  That is because he deleted all of his content. Most of it is probably to hide it.

• Vourles LV.24 Big Chungus Jun 1, 2020, 03:29 AM

Moe Kai  yeah, seems like i gotta watch out for him now

• Vourles LV.24 Big Chungus Jun 1, 2020, 12:08 AM

very true

• Vourles LV.24 Big Chungus Jun 1, 2020, 01:42 AM

I'll think about it

But even if i do, i am not the most active person on discord

Home