Brinabear Brinabear LV.23 Midnight Kiss
Jan 28, 2020, 12:46 AM 226 read

GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Demongrel and I are teaming up for a livestream giveaway event on her Twitch channel to give you a chance to be 1 of 3 winners whom each will receive a $50 Amazon gift card by the end of the giveaway time period. Demongrel will be sponsoring and co-hosting the event alongside myself as we ask viewers a series of questions and look for the most funny and creative responses.   The length of the event will span over the length of about 2-3 hours (these details aren’t certain but it’s a rough estimate) and will begin at around 7pm EST (4pm PST) on Saturday, February 1st (this upcoming weekend). Your chance to win will NOT be based on luck, but competition with the other viewers who participate.   For each question, there will be 3 participants selected by Demongrel and I to earn a point. By the end of the event period, the 3 participants with the most points will be declared winners and receive their reward, so long as they’re still in the stream to claim it. If you win and are not present in the chat to claim your reward, it will be given to the next runner up that is available.   You will respond to each question through my Tellonym. You may download the app on either desktop or mobile, or you can use the website link we give you once the event starts.   The format in which you will answer each question is as follows: -The question # -Your response -Your moot/twitch user [Example: #1 (response here) - Demongrel/pseudodevil]   For you to be eligible for this giveaway, you must be: -Following Brinabear on Twitch (also moot to teceive updates and stuff) -Active in the chat at the time of the event -Available from the beginning to the end of the giveaway.   Rules: -Don’t be rude to anyone. Automatic disqualification. -Keep your responses TOS safe. Do I really need to say it? -Be creative! -Have fun! :)   More information will come, stay tuned to both of our accounts. Demongrel and I will be posting various times up to the event so make sure you follow both of us so you can stay in the loop! (Also to be able to participate)   www.twitch.tv/brinabear http://moot.us/@Demongrel (Credit to demongrel for the post!)

Off Topic: Promotions - GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!!! image 4

Comment 15

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Jan 28, 2020, 12:47 AM

So much text - just say that I wont win xd

• Brinabear LV.23 Midnight Kiss Jan 28, 2020, 06:48 AM

too long, didnt read: demongrel is sponsoring a giveaway fro 3 people to win $50 amazon gift cards and my stream this saturday

• Demongrel LV.23 Nightmare Jan 28, 2020, 08:42 AM

Haha sorry about the information dump on our posts. I’ll try to aim for making my next one short and sweet so no one feels discouraged to read a butt load of information (i’m not a fan of it either, brother. So sorry to do that to ya) 😂

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Jan 28, 2020, 08:48 AM

Np comrade

• EmyR6 Recruit LV.24 Wolf Jan 28, 2020, 12:53 AM

Ok when will the live start ?

• Brinabear LV.23 Midnight Kiss Jan 28, 2020, 06:48 AM

itll be 6pm EST and giveaway stars around 7pm EST

• Reusablebelt171+ LV.27 JUST SEND IT Jan 28, 2020, 12:57 AM

Good luck to everyone! Also that's awesome of yall to do that!

• Brinabear LV.23 Midnight Kiss Jan 28, 2020, 06:49 AM

I'm really excited and extremely grateful demongrel is doing this for my community ♡

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.29 Dub Collector Jan 28, 2020, 01:01 AM

*sigh* back to the time converter

• Char_Mate03 LV.21 Big Chungus Jan 28, 2020, 01:07 AM

Ok

• ㄒ乇卂ㄥ LV.25 Dream Chaser Jan 28, 2020, 01:31 AM

It’s go time.

• ᑕᗩᗪᗰIᑌᗰᒪEGIOᑎᗩIᖇE LV.19 Insomniac Jan 28, 2020, 02:47 AM

• Cönfëttï LV.21 Bamboozled Jan 28, 2020, 07:06 AM

Good luck everyone! I have no chance, but I enjoy seeing other people win. I honestly am not big on winning. It’s painful to see others suffer about it.

• Demongrel LV.23 Nightmare Jan 28, 2020, 08:17 AM

No harm in trying! It’s all for fun anyway! You’ve got nothing to lose by participating 😁 all up to you, but I do hope to see ya there!

• Cönfëttï LV.21 Bamboozled Jan 28, 2020, 08:31 AM

Well, I might try🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Home