᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Aug 3, 2019, 01:31 PM 257 read

My Tapas.io Page

Promotions

Hiya Guys & Dolls, MJ here with another post about my page on Tapas.io i would really appreaciate if yall could help me reach 25 subs it would really mean the world to me to have my novels and poetry being read by all of yall. I have been on Tapas.io since September of 2017 and i havent had the greatest of times with having viewers on my novels and poetry maybe its because i dont post very frequently or because i dont make comics and dont have the greatest of artistic skills with creating characters. Anywhoo i hope i can get your support on my adventures on Tapas.io and be able to create more and better content for everyone! Anyways i hope yall are having a fantastic day/night and i shall catch yall in my next post! ~MJ Out! #Tapas.io

Comment 9

• Just Nathan Founder Aug 3, 2019, 01:36 PM

hmmm... never heard of this place, I see if I can make an account some time later on or the next day and see if I can sub...👍

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:39 PM

thank you Nathan that means alot to me i do my very best to post my novels and make it interesting its just hard because i dont create comics.

• Just Nathan Founder Aug 3, 2019, 01:40 PM

not a prob, I'll get on it as soon as I can...✌️

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:44 PM

Thank you so much :)

• Typical Gaymer LV.29 Jumpmaster Aug 3, 2019, 01:31 PM

what even is Tapas.io?

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:33 PM

its a comic and novel app so people that create there own novels and comics can publish them there for free

• Typical Gaymer LV.29 Jumpmaster Aug 3, 2019, 01:33 PM

huh, neat

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:34 PM

yeah its an awesome app and website lots of funny comics and novels on there

• Typical Gaymer LV.29 Jumpmaster Aug 3, 2019, 01:35 PM

I bet lol, but I think I'll just stick to reading stuff on WebToon

Home