How tf do I do this?Welcome
I dont understand this shit
- ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Nov 3, 2020, 10:02 AM
Alright, I'll show you.
I am going to answer the first problem in the most detail i can in a message.
1. 2 * 1/3
Convert the number 2 into a fraction, or an improper fraction.
The 2 becomes 2/1 now.
Write the new equation.
2/1 * 1/3
2 times 1 equals 2 (thats your numerator)
1 times 3 equals 3 (thats your denomator)
The fraction cannot be reduced.
You have your answer. 2/3 is the answer for number one.
- Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 3, 2020, 10:03 AM
what in the fuck?
- ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Nov 3, 2020, 10:05 AM
your multiplying each fraction in activity one.
you need to make the number 2 into a fraction.
then, you can simply multiply.
- Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 3, 2020, 10:06 AM
hmm ok im just gonna have my brother do it fuck that im too dumb thanks for the help
- Egirl~Bean LV.22 OPFOR Nov 3, 2020, 10:00 AM
I know this shit. I just don't remember ;-;
- Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 3, 2020, 10:01 AM
- Egirl~Bean LV.22 OPFOR Nov 3, 2020, 10:19 AM
I did this shit in the 6th grade. this is pain beyond words. I personally find algebra easier than this shit.
- NO NAME verified Nov 3, 2020, 09:58 AM
The factor is just as big as the hypotenuse
- Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 3, 2020, 09:58 AM
I may be in 10th grade yet I don't understand anything you said
- NO NAME verified Nov 3, 2020, 10:00 AM
If you inverse the side effects plus the sorce of the fraction you get the sum for the hypothetical fraction whole number square root that by 3
- Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 3, 2020, 10:00 AM
I'm sorry I dont speak smart is there anyway it could sound easy?
- NO NAME verified Nov 3, 2020, 10:02 AM
Inverse it on a graph make sure the prime TO THE THIRD under the y so it should be negative then give it a solid x(y+x)=x-180)=x then sub in x then just solve
- PIXEL8PETE LV.20 I’m the champion! Nov 3, 2020, 10:08 AM
This is 5th grade math lol
- ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Nov 3, 2020, 10:09 AM
i learned this in 4th
- Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Nov 3, 2020, 10:12 AM
if you need more help lmk
- Egirl Isabella™ LV.28 The Best Nov 3, 2020, 10:27 AM
Use photomath ❤️🙂
- NO NAME verified Nov 3, 2020, 10:31 AM
i can help
EZ umm I think you just..
put a 1 as the denominator of the whole number to make it a fraction, then just multiply across..I think
Then simplify if needed 😌🥱
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 3, 2020, 11:29 AM
well first take the fraction as a problem, for example number 2, the fraction is 1/4. well make that into a problem 1 divided by 4. and 1/4=.25, then move to the next step which is times that with number, in this case 3
and .25 X 3 = .75
thats how i would solve it :P
- Yorpasores Rex LV.31 Rootin Tootin Nov 3, 2020, 01:19 PM
damn bro I forgot