↠Rose↞ Reincarnated LV.11 Chief
Feb 19, 2021, 06:04 AM 439 read

lildedbih/lildedJanet CONFIRMED

I'm sure we all had suspicion, yeah? After talking to her for a while, I picked up quite a bit against her. http://moot.us/@lildedbih This is what I had: 1. She goes by Ari on Discord and Moot, not Janet, maybe Ari is the real name of the catfish? 2. My friend played Apex with her and she refused to speak the entire time, kept making excuses to why she couldn't. 3. Lied about her "skill" in Apex. She told me she was new, level 120+, holding your weight is not new. 4. Her name is 'xoxo' on Discord, she has been buying nitro for quite a while but there has never been any indication that this is Janet. The names I've seen were only ever Ari and xoxo. This saying, its the catfish's Discord, she just pretends to be Janet with Mooters. 5. Some things she's told me didn't add up to what Janet's stories were. 6. Shes always making excuses for things or ignoring the question 7. They don't even talk the same 8. She's been refusing to take a picture for us to prove she's real 9. I asked her to follow some of my friends, she told me to email her and she can. When I asked her why, she told me that it needs to go through business. 10. I believe the person behind this is actually a girl, just not Janet. And some of those reasons back this up 🤷🏻‍♀️ +More This is what I got in the end: (Yes this is the real one)

Off Topic: General - lildedbih/lildedJanet CONFIRMED image 2

Comment 49

• MattM0zzie LV.22 Let’s play R6! Feb 23, 2021, 04:39 AM

Man I feel bad for that poor kid called eddy that she straight up attacked in multiple posts and comment sections and for what? Exposing the fact she made over sexualised content for creepy 8 year olds? Like I know eddy did some crap back but he is probably younger than her.She should have some sense

• ↠Rose↞ Reincarnated LV.11 Chief Feb 23, 2021, 04:42 AM

I dont necessary care for Eddy, he deserved to be exposed like that, in my opinion. But her acting the way she did towards him was petty and disgusting. And yeah, she's no better, honestly. I can't recall how many times I've taken down inappropriate posts from her or how many times I banned her and explained to her what she was doing wrong.

• MattM0zzie LV.22 Let’s play R6! Feb 23, 2021, 04:46 AM

I totally agree in every way.I don’t care about eddy since he kinda creepy ngl.But I totally agree in every way and good exposure.U did what good people should do when exposing someone
    1.factual information
    2.evidence
    And loads more so I congratulate u for exposing someone I was going to expose but didn’t have proof on and look what we found

• ↠Rose↞ Reincarnated LV.11 Chief Feb 23, 2021, 05:16 AM

That evidence cost me $13 😪 atleast I got nudes out if it too 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would rather do it than let anyone else waste money and time for a confirmation so

• MattM0zzie LV.22 Let’s play R6! Feb 23, 2021, 04:41 AM

But honestly good job on exposing this weird content making person.Great job

• Grimreaper6683 LV.22 Try Hard Feb 19, 2021, 09:14 AM

EXPOSED

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Feb 19, 2021, 01:07 PM

So many catfish around here 😐😔

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Epic Feb 20, 2021, 02:35 AM

I have payed the fees for court

• ↠Rose↞ Reincarnated LV.11 Chief Feb 20, 2021, 02:36 AM

?

Home