Loner.Fallout(ಥ_ಥ) LV.24 Assassin
Feb 3, 2021, 03:13 AM 120 read

IG goodbye🙏🙏

I'm going to miss this app. I met a lot of good people and there is one person that I'm still friends with since the beginning of last summer. But yeah imma miss you guys. From all the memers to all the good content creator. TRUE POGGERS 💀💀🔫🔫. Ight imma go back to watching naruto😅. Imma miss all of you 😭😭 especially Neva Rng Switch master Blackbullyami Queeny Lola Uninstall Lonewolf Harlem Vanessa Jasmine Cyber Phauxii Sixfour Speedy Abliss Blitz Eddy Emily Aden Yeti Cass Ramen bandit Isabella Jess Megan Mich Thermz Anshoku Etc...... Not trying to name everyone before my school gives me more Saturday school.

Off Topic: General - IG goodbye🙏🙏 image 2

Yo Neva and Switch_master would remember this song😂😂🔫🔫. The good old times 😣😞

Comment 8

• BlackBullYami LV.19 Good Leader Feb 3, 2021, 03:13 AM

that's actually sweet. 🥰 blessed. thank you so much. one day we will meet again

• Loner.Fallout(ಥ_ಥ) LV.24 Assassin Feb 3, 2021, 03:15 AM

yea I will never forget ya. you gifted me the blaze skin even tho you would have no more vbucks after that. thank you once again. that is one of the skins I would never give up my account because of.😊

• reMz a qt LV.26 Clearly Hacking Feb 3, 2021, 03:51 AM

lol tbh i dont care much about this app

• Loner.Fallout(ಥ_ಥ) LV.24 Assassin Feb 3, 2021, 08:50 AM

my bad I was asleep 😅😅. I kinda didn't care for it to because this app because it ended up putting me in depression so I left for like 2 months and came back.

• reMz a qt LV.26 Clearly Hacking Feb 3, 2021, 10:15 AM

that sucks, hope u get well soon

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Feb 3, 2021, 09:55 AM

Waiiiitt!!! Do u have discord?

• Loner.Fallout(ಥ_ಥ) LV.24 Assassin Feb 6, 2021, 11:57 AM

sorry for the late response but yes I do

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Feb 6, 2021, 02:45 PM

DM me your user and pin

Home