Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy
Feb 1, 2021, 02:31 PM 174 read

Something into Nothingness

Today...is the last day of Moot... I already know what will happen Tuesday, it's going to go down just like there announcement. They will shutdown/delete the app at 2am US Eastern time. So technically...today is the last day for a lot of us... On this last day I'll be completely rushing the Moot Diss my community and I have been working on ever since the announcement. The vocals and the beat are rushed completely, but the lyrics are what truly matter. I dont know if we will finish in time and even if we dont we will most likely release what we got, and that's the best we can do... On this last day, get as much contacts of people as possible, restore your memories, because you'll never know what you're missing until its gone... Have a happy last day... Socials are in my bio 🙂 It's sad to think that if I forget to post tomorrow, this will be my last post...hopefully not If I never see or hear from you again after this whole thing, I just want you to know that you mean something in this world even if you dont think so. You can accomplish anything you set your mind to as long as you work hard for it. You can achieve a happy life if you truly work to improve it... I'm serious when I say these closing remarks ❤love y'all❤ #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang

Comment 6

• Dudz__Reaper LV.20 Big Chungus Feb 1, 2021, 02:32 PM

You got this

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 1, 2021, 02:33 PM

Ain't looking so hot lol

• Dazzle ☆ LV.30 Super Star Feb 1, 2021, 02:35 PM

ooo jesus, you're gonna make me cry

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 1, 2021, 02:38 PM

Almost made myself cry...

• Dazzle ☆ LV.30 Super Star Feb 1, 2021, 02:40 PM

but man, ugh, it's crazy that this app is just gonna be gone, tomorrow even

I'm gonna miss you and this place 😔