Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy
Jan 29, 2021, 01:29 PM 31 read

Diss Update

Yea...I dont think we will make the deadline which is rapidly approaching. Havent pressed record or practiced at all... Havent organized the lyrics yet... I'll be busy af this weekend...so Moot might not see it sadly, but Band, the discord servers I am in, and maybe Dylan the admin will see the final product. Its been mostly fun and games tbh... It's been nice having a last discord effort, I'll definitely miss it 😥 Lyrics so far (All mixed up) Final Diss Attention. Attention. Like what the hell is this. Gave us a app that we loved, then you just up and dipped? You got your money, got your name out then said let's make a switch. How bout you stay with the og instead of Band, that pointless bitch What the fuck moot? I believed in you If only you took the phone When I handed it to you ring ring It's me again Telling you to rise up Instead you say your time up Man it's not your last stop It's just a cover-up To get your band-up Band ain't even runner-up It's the plan Z You know it can never be Like community you threw away The ones who will make you pay You'll regret the day You decided to turn away I suck at rhyming But it's better than your timing You took too long to care about our suggestions You could've been something if you just listened I contacted all of you continuously But the only admins that read the messages. Were the ones you never listened to That's why you're dead You never really cared You sat and watched your best admins go away, but hey at least you got your pay You've devolved because you never resolved the problems If only you listened you wouldn't be at the bottom Listen up moot, you just got your ass jabaited You had a good c'munity then it all just deflated And now we up here wonderin' whatchu sayin' Cuz now zero is going to be your population Now we in this position Now let me give you my proposition. Your plan to merge Feels like you're starting the purge Why do you feel the urge To destroy what you created Ay, but look, Moot. I ain't mad at ya. Progress when you need it Just make sure the next time you make a promise, keep it Its looks like you don't seem to care, but hey, we tried to play fair We can't rap or sing but your apps been dead since 2018 ❤love y'all❤ #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang

Comment 1

• Samiraplayz LV.20 S Jan 29, 2021, 01:40 PM

nice

Home