Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy
Jan 29, 2021, 10:31 AM 193 read

Its official

Band seems to be already losing steam and people just aren't interacting as much as they once did on there. I almost feel like somehow Moot is more active than Band. It's sad to see, but to be honest, it was expected. Band will never live up to what Moot was and when that happens Mooters will delete both and part ways, maybe only holding on to communication through discord. I think that will be the path for most... Discord is just better than Band. I think this will be my move as well, I dont like that I'm being forced to move from something I've put my heart and soul into, but it almost seems necessary at this point... How are you feeling about all this? Days till Moot shutdown: about 5 ❤love y'all❤ #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang

Comment 6

• ObliviousRex Founder Jan 29, 2021, 11:50 AM

People know Moot. They know the layout, they know the ease of switching lounges, and they know that all the people in any lounge can interact with them in another lounge. Each Band is its own separate space, which drastically fragments the community. And there’s no real “follow” system on Band, aside from the pages — which are again disconnected from everything else. It’s a mess. Band wasn’t built to handle a community with this many variables, so Discord is likely the better bet... but still extremely different from Moot. Very frustrating.

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Jan 29, 2021, 11:55 AM

Yup...I'm trying to make a discord server that might act like moot entirely, but I'm not sure

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 29, 2021, 12:00 PM

It must be specially frustrating for you since you've been here for a couple of years :c
    I was barely getting started and its such a shame, now im trying things like amino to migrate to but they dont feel as good or refined as this, Real shame tbh

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 30, 2021, 01:11 AM

I sometimes like what you say, I'm going miss that...

• ObliviousRex Founder Jan 30, 2021, 02:49 AM

I’ll miss you and Baby Yoda.

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 29, 2021, 11:08 AM

hmmmm... your definately not wrong...

Home