Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy
Jan 28, 2021, 08:21 AM 171 read

Moot Diss Update

This is all the lyrics we have rn... I'm posting this just in case we dont meet the deadline of moots death... Attention. Attention. Like what the hell is this. Gave us a app that we loved, then you just up and dipped? You got your money, got your name out then said let's make a switch. How bout you stay with the og instead of Band, that pointless bitch What the fuck moot? I believed in you If only you took the phone When I handed it to you ring ring It's me again Telling you to rise up Instead you say your time up Man it's not your last stop It's just a cover-up To get your band-up Band ain't even runner-up It's the plan Z You know it can never be Like community you threw away The ones who will make you pay You'll regret the day You decided to turn away I suck at rhyming But it's better than your timing You took too long to care about our suggestions You could've been something if you just listened I contacted all of you continuously But the only admins that read the messages. Were the ones you never listened to That's why you're dead You never really cared You sat and watched your best admins go away, but hey at least you got your pay You've devolved because you never resolved the problems If only you listened you wouldn't be at the bottom Listen up moot, you just got your ass jabaited You had a good c'munity then it all just deflated And now we up here wonderin' whatchu sayin' Cuz now zero is going to be your population It's pretty confusing and all over the place rn because it's being stitched together slowly Cant wait to send this out ❤love y'all❤ #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang

Comment 9

• T R E E T O P LV.31 Legend Jan 28, 2021, 08:56 AM

Can’t wait.🔥

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 28, 2021, 09:49 AM

Wow is was not bad... Definitely spiting facts...👍

• NO NAME verified Jan 28, 2021, 08:23 AM

Dang. Nice.

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Jan 28, 2021, 08:23 AM

What's your favorite parts so we know what to capitalize on?

• Slushii_ LV.24 Epic Jan 28, 2021, 08:28 AM

Holy shit man nice

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Jan 28, 2021, 08:30 AM

Thank you mate

• Dazzle ☆ LV.30 Super Star Jan 28, 2021, 09:21 AM

me over here lookin at these rymes

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Jan 28, 2021, 09:25 AM

Got any favorite parts or things we should improve?

• Dazzle ☆ LV.30 Super Star Jan 28, 2021, 09:27 AM

probably my favorite parts were those last 4 verses 👌

"Listen up Moot, you just got your ass jebaited.."

Home