Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy
Jan 28, 2021, 02:33 AM 171 read

Plans for the next week

The things in this post should be released sometime next week depending on the scheduling of things. Moot Diss I'll be honest, we have made huge progress that has been slowing down due to school/work. I think this could be close to done next week because we will mostly be screwing around and not focusing on quality as an extra cherry on top to the roasts to Moot. Going to be having teasers and progress posts all throughout the production of it. Might not make it in time to post it here though... Official Moot Discord Server I know I've made a lot of these in the past and they all become inactive within the first hour. Well, this discord server I'm adding a way to create a "community" which people can "follow". There is also minimal LFG for the time being and other things to get that Moot feel I guess... That is all, today is the last day for finishing up my work from my last school, hope that goes well so I can just be done 🤞 Hope you are all doing amazing! ❤love y'all❤ #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang

Comment 1

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 28, 2021, 03:09 AM

Hmmmm... interesting...

Home