TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar
Jan 23, 2021, 12:14 AM 30 read

a soul for a soul

alright so i was making one of these last night, but it never posted which was weird. but I planned on showing a good person here on moot and one good person who has left moot, a soul for a soul :P   I got the idea from someone, but I cant remember. sorry fam for forgetting and not giving credit :(

Off Topic: General - a soul for a soul image 2

but first tunes for reading :D https://youtu.be/uemkb0PpW3c

so today there is three, some of my oldest friends even   1. AJbanks: this man is the flipping wellspring of information for a noob, if it wasn't for him I probably would have never beat dark souls 1, not only that he is the most chill broski out there, I cant think of one person who could replace him, so honor this man   2. Opal_Fox_Gaming: of course my goddess, I'm part of her cult for crying out loud, she is incredible, there inst much I can say, if you every had the pleasure to talk to her you would know what I mean :D   3. average3: I consider her family, she got memes that have literally drowned me, they are that funny. sadly we haven't talked much because of what happened recently, but she is still my best friend and someone I'm proud to stand by   and three lost souls   1. nebulabloodwolf: this guy was probably the first person I ever talked to on moot after I found the post button XD, but he was chill, he was cool, he had balls of steel, he was bold. to be honest I was sad to find he had left, he was so nice it was a major lost on moots ;-;   2. solarwolf: yeah we all going to feel this one, if you ever had the pleasure to meet him, he was nice and posted some good gaming content on his first account but eventually he left and hasn't come back, kinda sad I will probably never meet him again ;-;   3. ls.winter: yeah he was popular when he first joined, even got his girlfriend ls.summer to join. we talk a lot back then, mostly about pointless things, how many cheeseburgers would it take to kill a leopard seal, etc. that type of stuff, so it was saddening to see him leave after I went on break ;-;   more coming in later and tomorrow :P

Off Topic: General - a soul for a soul image 6

Comment 8

• Defaultiest.Soop LV.30 Default Savior Jan 23, 2021, 12:16 AM

I feel this. I miss so many of the people that left that I got to know

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 23, 2021, 12:19 AM

sadly i dont have everyone who left, only those who stuck to me the most, but promise to post all of them soup

• Defaultiest.Soop LV.30 Default Savior Jan 23, 2021, 12:22 AM

I don't even remember half of them sadly. I can't make any promises but I'll try for the ones that I remember

• FutureLeaf LV.33 Super Star Jan 23, 2021, 12:48 AM

All great people

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 23, 2021, 01:59 AM

they trully were ;-;

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Jan 23, 2021, 04:28 PM

Dang this kinda hits me in the feels

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 25, 2021, 10:53 PM

true, its sad to see not a whole lot of people remember them ;-;

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Jan 26, 2021, 12:36 AM

Yeah

Home