Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser
Jan 21, 2021, 02:15 PM 31 read

Brutally honest edition

Why not moots on the decline here’s all my controversy and honest opinions before my account gets fucked by band. Caffesuada- really nice person. Just amazing. Helped me through so much and was a real one. Also I liked your first name better and will continue to call you by it “Liane.” Just Nathan- the literal fucking goat. There has been so many times when I’ve just wanted to stop logging in ever. Nathan is really what my idol has been on this app. His creativity, chill personality, and general swagger just puts him as one of my favorites and if no one has ever liked my post I know Nathan has liked my posts. GothBoiScxrpion- I think that was his name for a while. He kinda had an attitude with me cause I told him not to commit suicide. But I can hate no one. I really just had to realize it’s not my issue. No one should kill themselves but you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. I honestly feel him though on somethings and idk I think we really got off on the wrong foot but too late now. Shugur- Helped me through so much as well. An absolute saint in human skin. Her content made my day and never failed to make me smile. Icebear- I think his name was also lonely. He also lit up a chat room with his larger than life personality. He left moot and I never stop missing him. Enchilad- my first moot friend. Who could forget? First person to ever dm me. It led to some of the best times of my life. Also I would ask that ever mooter who reads this post to observe a moment of silence for all the mooters we lost along the way. From the positivity club members to King of Hammers to Zay to Enchilad. We missed you. You may never know that your home was destroyed in this way. Some final words. Love yourself. Love others. Seize life. I love you.

Comment 5

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 22, 2021, 03:09 AM

I feel like some parts about me are a bit exaggerated, but nonetheless I appreciate it man... It's great seeing your post and still do... Thank you man...✌️

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Jan 21, 2021, 02:26 PM

I should do one of these...
    Great post

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 22, 2021, 12:31 AM

see you fam ;-;

• Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser Jan 22, 2021, 01:39 AM

Hey man I’m here till the end. Gonna keep posting till the app gets deleted.

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 22, 2021, 02:06 AM

hell yeah that makes four of us, you me nathan and treetop are all staying till the bitter end :D

Home