Just Nathan Founder
Jan 19, 2021, 07:14 AM 60 read

What phrase do I sometimes say? (Extra suggestions for phase 3)

Clueless People:https://moot.us/lounges/110/boards/25/posts/5240136/the-search-continues-for-more-music-suggestions

Poll Closed 17 Voted

This poll is a timer

• Cha 3
  • Cha 3
  • Real 4
  • Smooth 7

It's not hmmmm... Interesting... I say that alot... Again, you can help each other out, but make sure you comment the answer yourself... For this one if you want a hint say hint in the comments because that will help you answer the question... Here the clue: The like this song because the phase is catchy... Whenever people delete there moot accounts I would say this phase sometimes, but now I use an image because pictures worth a thousand words and it's very funny just looking at it... Here's the image...

Off Topic: General - What phrase do I sometimes say? (Extra suggestions for phase 3) image 3

Unless you say hint in the comments, it'll be just like last time, I won't speak until the poll closes... This shouldn't be a challenge to any OG that knows me... Good luck...✌️

Comment 21

• Papiulevic verified LV.31 Clearly Hacking Jan 20, 2021, 05:12 AM

Another one bites the dust *slap*

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 21, 2021, 06:51 AM

Congrats, you figured it out while others didn't bother... Due to moot being gone soon, I'll still be making a post taking suggestion, but if you do plan on leaving soon then you can dm me the 3 songs you want... Thanks for participating...✌️

• Papiulevic verified LV.31 Clearly Hacking Jan 21, 2021, 03:39 PM

i'll stay here till the end dont worry

• FutureLeaf verified LV.33 Super Star Jan 19, 2021, 07:15 AM

Another one bites the dust. On every leaving post

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 21, 2021, 06:48 AM

Congrats, you figured it out while others didn't bother... Due to moot being gone soon, I'll still be making a post taking suggestion, but if you do plan on leaving soon then you can dm me the 3 songs you want... Thanks for participating...✌️

• FutureLeaf verified LV.33 Super Star Jan 21, 2021, 06:52 AM

Sounds like a plan

• llmama LV.25 Epic Jan 19, 2021, 07:29 AM

"another one bites the dust"

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 21, 2021, 06:49 AM

• llmama LV.25 Epic Jan 21, 2021, 06:52 AM

thank you, and I'm keeping moot till February 2nd

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Jan 19, 2021, 11:37 AM

Another one bites the dust.

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 21, 2021, 06:50 AM

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Jan 21, 2021, 06:34 PM

I already logged in on Band but I'm still showing as "gamer[random numbers]" so, I'll be around Moot until my details are transferred to Band.

• Kirbcicle(or Japtic) LV.21 S Jan 20, 2021, 02:17 AM

"Another one bites the dust" though I like to call it "Bite za dusto" because I'm unfunny(・∀・)

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 21, 2021, 06:50 AM

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 Champion Jan 20, 2021, 05:19 AM

Another one bites the dust

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.34 Dream Chaser Jan 20, 2021, 05:28 AM

another one bites the dust

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 20, 2021, 05:51 AM

another one bites the dust, and another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust🎵

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 21, 2021, 06:52 AM

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 21, 2021, 11:54 PM

nah im going to be here for the whole thing :D

Home