NO NAME verified
Jan 14, 2021, 03:31 PM 13 read

So I haven't played infamous second son in a while and I still haven't fully completed it

I have unlocked every power and almost everything that goes towards video. I have like two more districts to clear and one thing for video and then I have completed infamous second son..... Good karma that is (I'm posting it here cause there's no lounge for it which is fine)

Comment 8

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 14, 2021, 03:34 PM

I cant even remember the amount of times i completed it. It was also my first platinum (idk what it is on xbox, so basically its the 100%) such a great game to start off the ps4 honestly

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2021, 03:35 PM

Samee, I've completed the story many times but I've never actually cleared all the districts

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 14, 2021, 03:37 PM

Atleast its not as boring to do. Most are fairly entretaining. Especialy the

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2021, 03:38 PM

that's one of the best things in the game, what's your favorite power?

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 14, 2021, 03:41 PM

Each one has their own charm but I guess video is my favorite (i remember in one of my saves i had both the bad and good jarma abillities for that one since I changed around the last but of the game 😆) but if concrete wasnt as underdeveloped it would be my favorite. Whats yours?

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2021, 03:43 PM

ikr, concrete seems so fun to use but it feels like you can't do much. I mean running is fun to do with concrete. Personally I would say neon is my favorite because time slows down when I aim and it's speed related. Plus it has a nice visual but they all are pretty damn amazing so it's hard to choose

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 14, 2021, 03:47 PM

If you havent tried it (since neon is your favorite power) theres a spin off with the neon chick, I dont remember the name 😅.
    I REALLY hope suckerpunch makes another one. Maybe one based on the BAD ending of infamous 2 without any karma system (similar to how dishonored: DotO didnt have a chaos level) idk just a thought. Or maybe something totaly different in the same universe 🤷🏻‍♂️

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2021, 03:49 PM

FDAL00709  I think her name was fetch or something. I really wanna try that one and I have not gotten any spoilers for it either so it'd be perfect. I also want another one cause it was so fun to play. That sounds like a cool idea too cause then I wouldn't have to worry about civilians getting in the way

Home