ObliviousRex verified Founder
Jan 14, 2021, 09:52 AM 19 read

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

How do y’all take it? Too little too late, or all part of the process? ———/-/——— “Dear gamers, Here's CD PROJEKT’s co-founder’s personal explanation of what the days leading up to the launch of Cyberpunk 2077 looked like, sharing the studio’s perspective on what happened with the game on old-generation consoles. For more details about the progress being made on Cyberpunk 2077’s further development, including information about updates and improvements, free DLCs, and more, please visit cyberpunk.net/ourcommitment” Link: https://youtu.be/O3V4UBZmC9o

Comment 4

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2021, 11:35 AM

I feel like it shouldn't have been released so early but there's still a chance to turn it around, for those who actually care.

• ObliviousRex verified Founder Jan 14, 2021, 11:44 AM

Aye, I think it’s complicated. I’m all for admitting mistakes and going the distance to fix the issues, but I still find it hard to believe they couldn’t see the controversy coming their way.

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2021, 11:46 AM

I agree. I personally believe the only reason it was lied about and released earlier than it was ready for was because of the pressure the community had put on them. I honestly don't fully blame them and even with all the tissues, they made a wonderful game.

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jan 14, 2021, 12:57 PM

eeh i'm mixed feelings about the video.

cool whatever you admit your mistakes and choosing to go out and fix that good for them thats what a good company does but they can't act they didn't see this coming.

Home