CУБΞЯ ΓHΞ FЦЯЯУ LV.24 I Love Food
Jan 10, 2021, 01:48 PM 52 read

Big iron

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day Hardly spoke to folks around him Didnt have much too say No one dared to ask his business No one dared to make a slip For the stranger among them had a big iron on his hip Big iron on his hip It was early in the morning when he rode into town He came riding from the south side Slowly lookin' all around He’s an outlaw loose and running came the whisper from each lip And he’s here to do some business with the big iron on his hip Big iron on his hip In this town lived an outlaw by the name of Texas Red Many men had tried to take him And that many men were dead He was vicious and a killer Though the youth of twenty-four And the notches on his pistol numbered one and nineteen more One and nineteen more Now the stranger started talking Made it plain to folks around him Was an Arizona ranger Wouldn’t be too long in town He came here to take an outlaw back alive or maybe dead And he said it didn’t matter He was after Texas Red After Texas Red Wasn’t too long before the story was relayed to Texas Red But the outlaw didn’t worry Men that tried before were dead Twenty men had tried to take him Twenty men had made a slip Twenty-one would be the ranger with the bigiron on his hip Big iron on his hip The morning passed so quickly It was time for them to meet It was twenty past eleven when they walked out in the street Folks were watching from the windows Everybody held their breath They knew this handsome ranger was about to meet his death About to meet his death There was forty feet between them when they stopped to make their play And the swiftness of the ranger is still talked about today Texas Red had not cleared leather 'fore a bullet fairly ripped And the rangers aim was deadly With the big iron on his hip Big iron on his hip It was over in a moment and the folk had gathered round There before them lay the body of the outlaw on the ground Oh he might have went on living but he made one fatal slip When he tried to match the ranger with the big iron on his hip Big iron on his hip Big iron, big iron When he tried to match the ranger with the big iron on his hip Big iron on his hip

Comment 11

• ~e.girl aj~ LV.30 I'm a Bot Jan 10, 2021, 01:50 PM

this song or whatever is kinda cool

• CУБΞЯ ΓHΞ FЦЯЯУ LV.24 I Love Food Jan 10, 2021, 01:52 PM

Agreed, I had to type that all out lmao

• ~e.girl aj~ LV.30 I'm a Bot Jan 10, 2021, 01:52 PM

i use copy and paste

• CУБΞЯ ΓHΞ FЦЯЯУ LV.24 I Love Food Jan 10, 2021, 01:52 PM

Lol

• CPT.Templar303567 LV.23 Mobile Jan 10, 2021, 01:53 PM

amazing song especially in fallout New Vegas

• CУБΞЯ ΓHΞ FЦЯЯУ LV.24 I Love Food Jan 10, 2021, 01:53 PM