whatajashole LV.9 Nomad
Dec 17, 2020, 03:29 AM 180 read

Mass Effect Series

I love the ME series and wish there was a pin for the game! People who have played ME: what did you like, what didn’t you like, who were your favorite squad mates, renegade Shep or paragon Shep? Let’s talk about it because the newest teasers have me reminiscing and trying to play through ME3 painfully lol #masseffect #xbox #playstation

Comment 5

• ObliviousRex Founder Dec 17, 2020, 06:21 AM

I probably played through the original Mass Effect 5 or so times, Mass Effect 2 another 4 times, and only once for Mass Effect 3. Andromeda, I still haven’t finished it. I’m still extremely excited for the future of the franchise though. It was one of my favorites until the third game wasn’t quite up to the standards of the first two games. I was pretty much always a Paragon, except for a few occasions when Renegade seemed rather appropriate. Jack and Garrus are definitely my favorite squad mates though, with Jack also as my favorite romance option... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• whatajashole LV.9 Nomad Dec 17, 2020, 06:31 AM

I ended up just starting over altogether with ME1 currently. I’ve finished all and have loved replaying ME2 over and over but can’t bring myself to replay ME1 because of the quality and ME3 because of the quality AND the final mission 😭 it kills me!! I’m also paragon and love Garrus too as well as Kaidan. I haven’t romanced anyone but have seen videos and Thane is just heartbreaking whether you romance him or not in ME2 going into ME3! I am also super excited for the future of the series. The books were GREAT.

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Dec 17, 2020, 07:49 AM

If anything there needs to be a another trilogy because they simply know how to do it.
    The teased alien invasion in part one, the switcheroo in part two - getting to know the less fabulous side of the human race in the ME Universe and the ultimate showdown in part three where every story line comes to an end.
    They just completely nailed their story telling!

I appreciate the experiment they did in andromeda and for my part I enjoyed that game story and gameplay-wise as well, but Mass Effect is simply not the same if there isnt a triology involved!

• whatajashole LV.9 Nomad Dec 17, 2020, 07:51 AM

Nicely said! I love the trilogy and I didn’t dislike Andromeda considering as bad as people made it seem. I never finished Andromeda because I kept getting burnt out in places where it felt like I was swamped with all these side quests and I didn’t scare for the squad mates as much (except Vetra, she’s great lol and Jaal too) but even with all that said, Andromeda had been fun and I have to work up the patience to really knock it out

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Dec 17, 2020, 08:02 AM

Yeah, I think your only main goal across any world you visit is reset the vault to make it inhabitable for humans and honestly after reseting the vault in 3 different places I was done with that and didn’t even complete the last world, I did finish the main story tho which was pretty cool although short.

Home