TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar
Dec 12, 2020, 01:28 AM 121 read

so maybe the ending?

so this is probably the last installation to my #theadventuresofar i would suggest you go check out my other posts so you know whats up.   so last time I made a post for this series it was right after beating the grim reaper, to cut down on the length of this post(since these could get very long XD), I did some excessive grinding for materials and making new weapons, one being a giant fork :P, but I continued through the dungeon after killing the grim reaper, feeling satisfied. did a great deal of farming for EXP since a lot of the creature were super strong, from black dragons to mega chargers, I was leveling up like mad, got about 12 levels before I had to return to the surface.   while I was down there I also killed three more bosses, a metal crab, an oni spider, and a fish. the metal crab was just a souped-up version of the boss earlier in the game(all of them were), but since I knew their moves and attack pattern it wasn't much of a fight. but one interesting thing is the fish fight, before you fight it you walk up to it and the fish has a little irritated symbol appear above it, then it changes to a heart. may character showed worry, then the fish kept popping out hearts like a mad lad, scary stuff.   but eventually I got to the 200th floor which literally took probably a week to reach, and there he was my arch-nemesis, a kirin. these little shits are such a pain since there attacks can be hard to predict and deal a lot of damage, so this kirin on steroids was my demise.

Off Topic: General - so maybe the ending? image 2

i took it on for about a week but I couldn't beat it, my brother was watching me fail to beat this beast. and in desperation, I thought of changing out sugar for some mechoid god summon beast. but my brother being who he is said "if you don't beat this guy with sugar the next time you fight him, your a failure, and i bet i could beat it.", i took his challenge, went back to my workshop, i used all my magic ore to enchant my weapons, one being my giant fork. luckily my drill and fork both got aqua in enchantments so i had a massive damage boost against the kirin. then when i was leveling up for the fight, i happened to remember the shop i buy my stuff from has an attack boosting ring. i bought the horn ring, it increased my attack and defense, but since i couldn't have more then one accessory, so i had to sacrifice the speed from my craftlords boots(best boots in the game) so i could use this ring(second-best ring).   now all suited up i did one more change, which was to my support slots. i got rid of sugars ultimate and aqua tornado for two spells, aqua weapon and weapon shield. both useful, for the enchant aqua spell, though a limited amount of time enchantment, it still stacked with my permanent enchantment on my fork and drill. the weapon shield make my weapons invulnerable so it couldn't be broken and wont lose durability will its active. so i was ready with my new power.

Off Topic: General - so maybe the ending? image 4

i fought the beast now fully ready and at my max potential. i began the fight pretty poorly, i got hit by his every attack, but then i recognized something about his movement, depending on his location and yours you can force his movements. so i stood in the perfect spot that limited his attack to being a tail swipe, a scale shower, and his bite attack. i could dodge the shower and bite easily, tail swipe took a little premeditation, cause i had to run a good distance away from him if i fidnt want to get hit, but if he happens to use his hellfire breath I'm going to die.   then it became another king crabber situation. all my weapon broke but my giant fork, i had no spells left, about half hp, and the boss had about another 12 fork hits, so to get the most out of my damage with my nearly broken fork, i had to risk jumping into the air in from=nt of him and stabbing his face. but because i don't have my boots it took me some time to recover when i land, which is enough time for him to ready a attack and i woulnd have enough time to run, but then a miracle happened we got stuck in a loop   to explain what happened is that by me doing this certain set of moves i would force him to use only one attack over and over, rinse and repeat. i was able to beat him just barely with my fork, cause if i had to use a hammer i was more then F*CKED. after beating him i got three glorious items. craftlord ring, which is the best ring in the game. a sword technique to an ultimate weapon. and finally a spear technique :/, i was less hype for this since i didn't use spears except for the sniper spear on occasions.   and that was that, the end of the game, i beat the final boss and reach the bottom of the dungeon, made the ultimate weapon, in the end i just thought "god damn, that was fun" one thing i did get disappointed with was the fact that back in the early game you explore all these cool places with new enemies and secrets and npcs i want to learn more about, like for real back on one of my post i talked about the craftlord of jade sister who is sick because of parista, i wanted to know if she was ok and how the hell she even got sick in the first place, and more importantly what happened to her brother so yeah sad moment when the game was over ;-

Off Topic: General - so maybe the ending? image 6

;

Comment 7

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Dec 12, 2020, 01:39 AM

Absolutely magnificent brobro, well played the grind to beat that game must been worth a journey for sure :D

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 12, 2020, 01:47 AM

oh hell yeah, took me the better part of a year to finish, but I did it and the satisfaction was amazing though not as great as beating king crabber with a hammer

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Dec 12, 2020, 01:55 AM

Wonderful to hear man. Damn your mad lad beating that king crabber with a hammer was that a challenge or was too ez to pull off

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 12, 2020, 03:00 AM

20 minutes worth of doing 1 damage to a beast with about 250 hp left would be considered a challenge :P

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Dec 12, 2020, 03:20 AM

Okay now that’s some extreme skills that many can’t pull off. Congratulations my dude 👏💯

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 12, 2020, 03:24 AM

true that, now im going sleep for a little bit

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Dec 12, 2020, 03:55 AM

TheMangledKing  Alright , have a good rest man 😎✌️

Home