Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow
Dec 11, 2020, 04:15 PM 104 read

Story Time:flying high

So I was with a friend and we were about to go on this 5-6 hour flight. I always arrive at the airport like 30-60 mins early to drop my luggage off and use the bathroom before we board the plane. My friend (let's just call him T) had some edibles for us for before we get on the plane just to make the trip go by quicker. He pulled out a bag of what it looked like 10 gummy bears and offered some to me. I asked T how much mg was in each gummy, and he said "eh, around 100mg" and I was like holy shit that's a lot in just 1 gummy bear. So I was like "I'll pass". But the thing was he said he was just gonna eat them all himself if I did eat any. So then I was like " alright, I'll have one" cause it was a vacation and I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I didn't want him to eat them all. I popped it in my mouth and chewed and swallowed. then, I literally saw T put his whole fist into the bag and grab all of the gummies and put the whole thing in his mouth. So if 1 gummy bear was 100mg of weed... And there were 10 of them. That 1000 mg of weed. I ate one, leaving 900mg of edibles left and T ate the whole thing. My jaw literally dropped. But then I thought, "well, I didn't have to much, so I can help him out if he gets out of hand." We went through security which took a while cause I have a bunch of cords in a container that I bring around so it literally looks like a bomb. Every time I go through security I have to take it out and put it on the belt for them to see so I don't get questioned for terrorism. Lol. OK so after we got through security we had like 20 mins left to wait for the gate to open. So we sat there for like 5 mins and I could feel the edibles getting to me. I looked over at T and he was curled up in a ball, knees to his chest, arms wrapped around his legs, on a chair staring at the floor. I started laughing, cause I'm a bad friend, and the lady at the Gate said we could go in now. She knew we were high which was the funny part. We got all settled and but out bags up and the flight attendant asked us if we wanted anything. I asked for a water and those little cookies you get for free cause I was having the "high" munchies. T got the same. I got to sit by the window and T sat in the middle. We sat there for about 15 more mins and finally the plane started to go. At this point I was baked. I kept thinking I was going to die when ever i felt the slightest bit of turbulence. I kept thinking "its all in my head, its all in my head". I turned to T to see how he was doing. He was sweating so bad I thought he would melt into his seat!!! He was panicking so much I told him to go beat off in the airplane bathroom. (Fun fact: after you ejaculate, your brain let's off this fluids that calms you) (also its illegal to beat off in a plane) T said " OK" and stood up and walked to the bathroom. When he passed one of the flight attendants, T looked him dead in the eye and said "I'm gonna go beat off" and the flight attendant.. He just laughed. It was the funniest ting I have ever heard on that trip cause T looked so serious when he said it XD After that, T came back and fell asleep for the rest of the flight. I got some sleep in as well but not as much. I woke up around 30 mins before we landed and I could feel the effect wear off a little bit. I wanted T to rest so I let him sleep till we landed. (If u made it this far, I love you!) And that was my story on flying on edibles. Here's a tip: don't eat 900mg of edibles before you go on a flight o you'll end up like T. Thanks for reading!!! Hope you liked it. Make sure you like and follow if you want more stories like this. Thanks! ♥ #stoner #storytime

Comment 13

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Dec 11, 2020, 04:26 PM

Rough flight it seems. Well, at least he knows what not to do now 😂

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Dec 11, 2020, 04:27 PM

😂😂😂

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Dec 11, 2020, 04:28 PM

But fr, what a fantastic story! Do it more often!

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Dec 11, 2020, 04:29 PM

yes. I will get high about of my mind more often

• Tokyoッ LV.23 Nintendo 64 Dec 11, 2020, 04:29 PM

t is bruh

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Dec 11, 2020, 04:29 PM

??

• Pothead42069 LV.22 Assassin Dec 11, 2020, 04:49 PM

I'm fucken dead funniest story I've heard I'm a long time on here

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Dec 11, 2020, 04:50 PM

hehe XD

• ConvertJH LV.2 Lurker Dec 11, 2020, 04:53 PM

This will be me

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Dec 11, 2020, 04:53 PM

I doubt u will eat 1000mg of edibles

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Dec 13, 2020, 03:44 AM

Edibles?

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Dec 13, 2020, 04:37 AM

snacks with weed or other drugs in it (ex: cookies, gummy bears)

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Dec 13, 2020, 04:32 AM

100mg for one gummy bear? Damn the edibles I see have like 10-20 per gummy bear. I would have at max 200mg before going on a plane. Anything more would be stupid. Especially if your on a plane. Nice story though!

Home