So Moot, when?
I will continue to comment on every "Daily Moot" post with the exact same thing till I get an answer or an update... So Moot, when will it be?
Feel free to join my if you want 🙂 ❤love y'all❤ #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang
- Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Dec 9, 2020, 03:35 PM
The people who make the daily moot posts dont do the same job as the people who make the updates.
That's like commenting on a skin announcement post from a game "fix your game first", ah yes, the artists for the game definetely help with the updates and mechanics
- Bandito Burrito LV.14 Bomb Defuser Dec 9, 2020, 04:48 PM
its not like skin artists are humans
Skin artist 1: Hey bud a bunch of people want us to fix the game
Skin artist 2: Sure ill go tell bob in mechancis and development
*Litteraly 2 seconds later*
Skin artist 2: alright bob said he is on it
Skin artist 1: thanks bud
- T R E E T O P LV.31 Legend Dec 9, 2020, 10:39 AM
I'm trying to be so patient with Moot rn, lol
- Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Dec 9, 2020, 08:42 PM
I'm patient too, but I just wanna know
- T R E E T O P LV.31 Legend Dec 9, 2020, 10:19 PM
- NO NAME verified Dec 9, 2020, 09:07 AM
- Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Dec 9, 2020, 09:08 AM
- ObliviousRex Founder Dec 10, 2020, 01:12 AM
I’m honestly not even sure that the Admin team knows too much ahead of time either. The development team behind the scenes is largely in control for the update releases, and we tend to learn things when Admin does.
- Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Dec 10, 2020, 01:14 AM
Very true, I'm trying to figure out an actual next step in improving moot. This is definitely not one
- ObliviousRex Founder Dec 10, 2020, 01:21 AM
I think once we see the next release, it’ll be a bit easier to determine. Worst case scenario though is that we might have to wait for COVID-19 to be better under control. The bigger movement for Moot’s future likely needs the team to have more solid interaction like before the pandemic.