NO NAME verified
Nov 26, 2020, 01:25 AM 24 read

📰 Daily News#23 📰 Bribery?

🔸A quarter of Americans say $100 or less would be enough. Link in bio for more.⠀ ⠀ 🔹peterhcoy writes: Economists have suggested paying people to get a Covid-19 vaccine, but there’s never been a survey to find out whether payments would work. Now there is, and the results are … murky.⠀ ⠀ 🔸A Harris Poll conducted Nov. 19-21 asked about 2,000 Americans how much the government should pay if it were to pay people to get a vaccine against the novel coronavirus. Of those, 24% mentioned sums of $100 or less, 16% mentioned higher amounts.⠀ ⠀ 🔹 Most, though, indicated that money wasn’t a motivator. Thirty-nine percent said they would get a Covid-19 vaccine even if the government didn’t pay anything, while 23% said the opposite: They wouldn’t get a vaccine even if they were offered payment.⠀ ⠀ 🔸Economist Robert Litan, a Brookings Institution nonresident senior fellow, proposed in August that the federal government pay people $1,000 to get vaccinated. In the Harris Poll, only 7% of respondents mentioned that sum or more. ✨Let me know your thoughts 💭 Would you get the vaccine if you were paid by the government?✨ How much do you think people should get paid if this was the case?✨ Personally, I wouldn’t get the vaccine even if they paid me or forced me. I don’t know about you guys but everything u see and hear is not true. We are in a world of lies, corruption, and violence.💯 Feel free to comment and drop a like to see more news and be alerted 2,270 followers soon👀🥺 Help lol

Off Topic: General - 📰 Daily News#23 📰 Bribery? image 2

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:26 AM

👏👏 Eddy you speak some real true stuff here! Love your Daily news post ❤ Keep being you eddy :D

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:33 AM

Much love Ari, you recently been a strong supporter of my. Thank you for the comment.

This Eddy is the new one the old one was toxic and dumb.💯

Anyways, I hope you enjoy all my posts😊

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:34 AM

well im Glad you've changed, I'll keep on supporting you how ever i can.

❤Keep being you eddy!

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:36 AM

You can support me by doing a small favor for me.

It would mean the world to me if you could share the post about Moot.

I really want to encourage the change we need. It will happen only if we gather together and have strong individuals to empower the idea.

The other favor is I want you to stay don’t leave moot. You mean a lot to me and I care about you.

Smile bc life is short😊

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:38 AM

i will Gladly share the post in a Little bit eddy :D

Much love that you care! ❤ and yes i Hope we as the community can Fix all of this!

• Moc 2 The Furry LV.20 Dream Chaser Nov 26, 2020, 01:29 AM

even if we did. How would they have enough money to pay for the vaccine?? I'm not hating on the idea I'm just a little curious

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:34 AM

I’m sure they would have a plan especially with the top Rich 1% like Jeff bezos, and Elon Musk and much more in order to make a plan become a reality.

I rather not speak the truth about this world bc it isn’t as friendly or colorful as I thought it was when I was little.💯

• Moc 2 The Furry LV.20 Dream Chaser Nov 26, 2020, 01:37 AM

hey Eddy1280 can you dm me pls?

Home