↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy
Nov 26, 2020, 12:54 AM 52 read

Why im Either Deleting My account or just changing the Name.

I've held back On this because i feel it would only stir the Pot on here but here it goes ~The e Girl issue~ it's an issue for People. I understand about it, Having e.Girls on here started Simps. Even if someone is a simp they shouldn't Be faced with shame and hate all because they simp for someone. Moot is for everyone. I've seen post and people Say that e.Girls are a part of the issue on here But not a Top priority issue, I've even felt to leave Moot which i still have in Mind because of all of this Madness and All of the drama and What not on here. I only Had e Girl in my name because i liked it and thought it was Cute but Now it's an issue and i only feel that as i am an Issue Like other girls who have e Girl in there Name. I would Have Done this alot sooner but I Haven't got a name change yet, im sorry about that. I Believe nothing is wrong for having e Girl in your name but some how it's an issue now. I Wanted to say something about it But i didn't want any Hate or Drama over Saying something about it. I feel like I did something wrong all because i had e Girl in my name and to others It's wrong because it started simps. CLARIFICATION: I Am NOT only wanting to delete my account because of the "e Girl" issue it's alot of things. And Moot is haywire right now and Many people have Left due to the issues on here. Again, even if there are simps on here Doesn't mean that we point them out as an issue. Some of them become an issue, Not all of them in my opinion. If Moot isn't getting better then I'll Be Deleting my account as I've had in Mind. I love you all ❤ #MakemootBetter2020

Comment 32

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Nov 26, 2020, 12:58 AM

eGirls & simps aren’t even the problem , it’s the eFuckery that is.

There are eGirls and simps that don’t condone or influence nonsense so to label them all as the villain is dumb.

Anyone allowing these people to make them leave would also be dumb too so don’t ...

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 12:59 AM

Yeah, People are making post saying it's the e girls fault and The simps fault. and that we created simps so i feel like Shit and like im an issue

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Nov 26, 2020, 01:11 AM

Those people need to close their mouths and mind their business, speaking on a situation they don’t understand.

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:12 AM

Well at least you say truthful shit here. I agree with your opinion 💯

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Nov 26, 2020, 01:12 AM

Thank you for understanding , Bless

• The Ghost LV.26 Dream Chaser Nov 26, 2020, 01:03 AM

Well,I hope you wont have to leave cause as it seems,you play a good role on the community,plus I believe you are correct,cause simps are kinda everywhere and I bet everyone rn is kinda tired of that term. Anyways,good luck with this "issue" and hopefully you wont have to delete yer account.

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:04 AM

im Glad you think i play a good role in the community, i only Do what i can here. Love your support ❤

• The Ghost LV.26 Dream Chaser Nov 26, 2020, 01:05 AM

Kein Problem. Anyways,as I stated before,good luck and have a wonderful day

• SilentEchos LV.30 Wolf Nov 26, 2020, 12:55 AM

Don’t leave me

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 12:57 AM

it May come down to that if things don't get Better

• SilentEchos LV.30 Wolf Nov 26, 2020, 03:21 AM

Please don’t do you have like discord I don’t want my best friend fucking leaving me like everyone else

• Me_Trog_TheYeitKing LV.24 Default Savior Nov 26, 2020, 12:57 AM

You not leave wym

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 12:58 AM

I Might leave if things Don't get better, I've made a post speaking out about this and nothing seems to help.

• Me_Trog_TheYeitKing LV.24 Default Savior Nov 26, 2020, 12:59 AM

🥺🥺 I’m sorry

• Solar.Darling LV.26 The Best Nov 26, 2020, 12:57 AM

Noo pweez don’t ever leave 🥺

• ShockGreen11 LV.19 Sage Nov 26, 2020, 12:58 AM

I dont have a problem with it and there is no reason to delete your account over it

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 12:58 AM

It's Not the reason. Moot is A hell hole right now.

• ShockGreen11 LV.19 Sage Nov 26, 2020, 12:59 AM

well we all know that

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:00 AM

Yeah and moot is bad to the point where I dead ass would delete my account any week now

• ShockGreen11 LV.19 Sage Nov 26, 2020, 01:01 AM

well moot is the equivalent to hell

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:02 AM

yes, Moot is Hell as of right now

• CPT.Templar303567 LV.23 Mobile Nov 26, 2020, 01:04 AM

it would be cool if you change your name and stay but if you leave then its your choice and I'm okay with either one #makemootbetter2020

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Nov 26, 2020, 01:12 AM

Well, I have declared that I'm neutral about it, and I still am. As Ty64 said, it's the whole e bullshit. Not you. And you are right, there are maybe 500 people who use e something in their names, why would only one person get picked out and get pointed at? It's just unfair. Simply unfair.
    And we don't completely know if the simp thing was started from eGirls. Maybe someone started it as a joke, then everyone picked the meaning up and one thing leads to another. It ain't your fault, don't feel bad. Others should feel like they are destined to end up in hell.
    And remember my word: No one should judge a book by its cover. eGirl doesn't label who a person is.

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:13 AM

That's what im thinking. and yet people are Blaming girls with " e Girl " in there name and it makes me feel like im Being pointed out as a fucking Issue.

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Nov 26, 2020, 01:17 AM

The big mistake is that they point at one person who uses eGirl because "ThEy ArE sO dEsPeRaTe"
    All I can say to them is get a fucking brain and process things. Maybe their hate is the initial fault. Who knows.
    All I, and you should know, is that it ain't your fault Ari. I see the person, not the name.

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.30 Fearless Nov 26, 2020, 01:15 AM

It’s not really moots fault for people hating the * E Girl / E boy* username. It’s mainly the internet fault if it wasn’t for those big Twitter e girls like Bella dellohine and others. The word e girl would be used with no blacklash behind it.

The simp part is a different story , shi I remember when that word didn’t cause any problems on here times were different back then. It started to be a problem when ...well not everyone but the majority of people on here took simping as a hobby causing other mooters to get pissed and get toxic with the shit.

The DRAMA and toxicity on this platform is absolutely fucked. Moot always had that bullshitt since I started a year back and it actually sad that part about this platform haven’t changed as much cause many don’t want to change their toxic habits. I knew a few did tho what is a good thing at least. But I remember making countless posts about moot toxicity and how bad it gotten. The only way for this problem to get resolved by if EVERYONE TRIES TO MAKE A CHANGE cause this is awesome community with many great people that try to stop the chaos ._.

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:16 AM

i agree with you, Keep being the truthful you ❤

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.30 Fearless Nov 26, 2020, 01:18 AM

Thank u for understanding :D . I’ll try to be truthful no matter what 😎👌💯

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 01:22 AM

its more as not doing it ironically to me of course if you call yourself a Egirl unironically then its like you have to look in the mirror and say am i a thot? but i dont think your a problem because you dont post things like "teehee like for a kiss! *kissy face* *kissy face*"

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 01:24 AM

Yeah, i only liked the name cause i just liked it and yet here people are making post pointing girls out with "Yall b*****s so desperate" And that we created/Started simps which we could've but at the same time now i feel that Im a big fucking issue because people Don't think twice About "Well uh we do have e Girls on here, "Yeah we do" "i think they are an issue now, they created sImPs!?!?"

• $asuke Uchiha LV.21 Monster Nov 26, 2020, 03:37 AM

You spiting straight facts

• Solar.Darling LV.26 The Best Nov 26, 2020, 12:59 AM

Stayyy here with me, pweez.

Home