Eddy1280 LV.28 Elite Four
Nov 26, 2020, 12:04 AM 96 read

A Must Read Post🟨

Hello everyone, it’s Eddy back at it with a new post. It’s not one of my daily, amazing post as you can tell. 😞Today we talking about Moot😔 Intro: Moot is a great place we all found it was in a high state of energy. Many people were friends and we all were close. Some were even in relationships with one another to where that’s good in my opinion. Climax: The app started to go through a phase change where drama started to burst out day by day. People would argue . People would make posts of each other. People would eventually quit over the time bc of issues which could’ve been prevented by talking it out. I know I haven’t been the most perfect person in this app. I’m human and so are you so I hope people don’t make fun of the things I do or people in general. I’ve changed my ways to live a healthy way mentally 💯 I don’t know about you guys but if you want Moot to be better or you to be in a better person please read below: ⚪️Jealousy⚪️: I feel hate originally comes from jealousy. Maybe you are jealous of a Mooter bc they have more followers or their content is at top level unlike yours. Instead of showing hate to the person and even posting negative comments or a message. Just ask them on how you can improve your content. You have a mouth and a mind so use it and when you do think before you speak💯💯 ⚫️Betrayal⚪️: If you gonna be betraying a friend or even a girlfriend/boyfriend you got in this app. You are a nasty person 💯 idk how can you do someone dirty who’s in your life. Shame on you and act accordingly. ⚪️Disrespect:⚪️ If you are toxic or won’t change yourself into a better. Leave the app! No one needs a toxic person apart of Moot. Stop sending hateful comments, message to people. You never know how words can affect a person. If they already suffer from daily messages like yours why make it more difficult. We should start to give kind messages and if there’s something wrong tell them kindly. It’s called Critical criticism 💯 ⚪️Credit⚫️: We might share a video, post, or even image from somewhere. Just like we are using it for our purposes it’s always right to put at the end credit for the picture or quotes in order to give a thank you to he/she/they. ⚪️Greedy⚪️: Stop being greedy by not shouting out people. I might not be one of the highest Mooters with followers. I always been humble in the sense even when I had 5 followers to always shoutout those people trying to grow. Start shouting people and let’s all grow together. The last thing is love.. 💔Love💔: If you fall in love with someone then give them the world and everything from your heart. Why break their heart? Why lie to he/she? Why make the person look bad while you being a hoe or a f*ck boy talking to other people when you guys are together. I know two of my exes are reading this message. I just want you two and everyone reading this message. Never settle for less💯 maybe we broke up for better terms or maybe bc we weren’t in the best state. I’ll make a post for love. Anyways, I hope you guys consider to be the change Moot needs and actually start being a good human. 💯 🚫No more hate 🚫No more lies 🚫No more drama 🚫No more broken hearts ✅More kindness ✅More truth ✅More compliments ✅More hearts happy and even in love. Eddy 2020😊 Share the post so more people are aware. 🔳If you want a shoutout, coins, and a follow back do the following:🔳 🟨Comment on this post 🟦Share the post making a post and send it to the group chats you are in 🟨Like the post. 🟦Follow me as well 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥Proof must be shown in messages in order to get coins, a follow and a shoutout. 💯✅ 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥 🔹Make Moot Great Again🔹

Off Topic: General - A Must Read Post🟨 image 2

Comment 19

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 12:11 AM

👏👏 Im proud that you've changed eddy! Great post btw 💯 #MakemootBetter2020

• ᴢᴇᴋᴡᴀʀꜰᴀɴɢ LV.18 Shadow Nov 26, 2020, 12:15 AM

Father. You have not feed me in days.

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 12:28 AM

I totally agree that moot needs to be better I've only been here for like 1 day and I've seen enough we need to do something all of us but what are we going to do is the question mods need to help and listen more to us

• ↛Aria↚ LV.29 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 12:40 AM

yeah, i feel so bad for new people like you who have to be here for 1 day and regret their decision to join already. new people shouldn't have to be here and see all of this tbh

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 12:45 AM

I mean icy (my bf) has been in this community for I think 2 years and he warned me about joining but I thought it was just not that true he said that moot is a joke at the moment

• ObliviousRex verified Founder Nov 26, 2020, 03:13 AM

Solid post, mate!

• Eddy1280 LV.28 Elite Four Nov 26, 2020, 03:41 AM

Omg it’s a Mod😅 it would be the world to me if you could please share my post.

I want to encourage my movement Into higher levels to change this current state into a better one. Where everyone was happy, having laughs, working together on posts, and even making everyone welcome 🙏🏼

Thank you for your comment.

I hope you can support me with changing this app into a better way.

Make Moot Great Again 2020🙏🏼✨

Eddy2020 😅

• Solar.Darling LV.26 The Best Nov 26, 2020, 12:19 AM

👏🏼 very good post

• The Ghost LV.26 Dream Chaser Nov 26, 2020, 01:25 AM

Its great to see someone spitting out facts and trying to change the community. I used to be active all the time but now all the people I could call friends left,and I sorta gave up. But now,I think its time for the community to stop hating and start helping eachother. #Makemootgrearagain2020

• Eddy1280 LV.28 Elite Four Nov 26, 2020, 01:28 AM

If you want to help you can by sharing this post. Join the movement I have currently created.

Make Moot Great Again 2020🥺

🔹✨Vote for Eddy 2020✨🔹

• Bandito Burrito LV.14 Bomb Defuser Nov 26, 2020, 01:39 AM

"Betrayal, never comes from a friend"-Obi Wan Kenobi

• FutureLeaf verified LV.31 Super Star Nov 26, 2020, 04:23 PM

Bro obi wan got betrayed by his best friend tho lol

• Noke Poe LV.13 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 04:50 AM

agreed. Nice to know somebody is speaking up about this.

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 12:07 AM

The love section is way bigger on moot I am totally not looking at CAKKE and Chloe

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.30 Fearless Nov 26, 2020, 01:24 AM

Well said brotha 😎👏💯

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Nov 26, 2020, 01:26 AM

It will be hard. But it's not impossible.
    Moot is at a bad state, but it's not beyond repair. If we all unite together, under one purpose, we can make a difference.
    But getting rid of these things will be tuff. I believe in changes. That's why I believed in ya. And I'm still, after 3 months believing in that day where Moot will be like we all found it: a peaceful app, where everyone respects everyone, no matter what they are.

• Eddy1280 LV.28 Elite Four Nov 26, 2020, 01:30 AM

Thank you for believing in me. I know I once wasn’t a good person and was part of the drama.

But hey I’ve changed and want to make this place more informative, enjoying, loving, and fun✨💯

People can change if they accept their flaws and pour their heart, and soul into it.

That’s what I did so I can do it so can they. 💯

People need to stop being childish

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Nov 26, 2020, 01:39 AM

That they do need to stop. Everyone can change. All it takes is a bit of courage, determination and support.

• FutureLeaf verified LV.31 Super Star Nov 26, 2020, 04:25 PM

Moot passed its prime a while back, and I don’t think there’s any stopping the toxic people. But posts like these are definitely nudging people in the right direction. Great post mate! 👊

Home