Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief
Nov 25, 2020, 11:15 PM 13 read

what do you think

what is your honest opinion on moot? and how long have you been on this app

Comment 12

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Nov 25, 2020, 11:48 PM

Moot is a mess ; we aren’t a community , just a bunch of people doing their own thing ... & that “thing” is 9/10 times something that shouldn’t be done/said/seen.

First I thought it was Mods we needed but nah , they have such little power that essentially they’re useless.

At this point the only thing that can save Moot is for the higher administration team to develop brains in their head and start correcting the things that need to be fixed ... not a random ass feature nobody even knows how to use.

But that’ll never happen and honestly ... even if they do it might be too late. So much damage has already been done.

I’ve been here for more than 2 years now and after year 1 I’ve seen this place transition into a clown factory.

A tragedy ...

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 25, 2020, 11:50 PM

I've honestly only been here for a day or so I've encountered many thirsty simps and weirdos my boyfriend has been her for 2 years and he warned me

if he saw what you said he would probably agree he said moot is a joke at the moment and they need better brained developers and mods

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Nov 25, 2020, 11:51 PM

Facts

• NO NAME verified Nov 25, 2020, 11:38 PM

I've been on here since july, Back then it was amazing now it's all Haywire with the simps and what not. They need to adapt to the Changes and put a Hardware Ban but they won't Do it because they won't adapt to new Changes. everyone is taking things the wrong way and Not being mature. that's my honest opinion

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 25, 2020, 11:48 PM

I mean I've encountered some thirsty 11 year olds and my boyfriend did warn me as he has been here for almost 2 years I think

but I did not really listen to him and still downloaded this app

• NO NAME verified Nov 25, 2020, 11:49 PM

yeah...This app is Haywire. Im even thinking myself of leaving Because it's bad now and i feel i don't help at all

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 25, 2020, 11:51 PM

sadly there's good people on this app and alot of them does not get recognized

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 12:07 AM

Haha well im not one of those good people then 🤣🤣

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 12:26 AM

why is that so

• NO NAME verified Nov 26, 2020, 12:32 AM

Dreamy Sora  Well some think im a bitch and the only reason i have 600 followers is because i have "e.girl" in my name. And idk it's my opinion

• Dreamy Sora LV.13 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 12:45 AM

no I'm sure there's another better reason :)

• Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser Nov 26, 2020, 07:36 AM

I’ve been on this app for about 2 years now and I haven’t seen it all but I’ve seen a lot. It’s a good app. At its core the foundations of moot have good intentions and ideas. The community has twisted the original idea of the app into something completely different. If I’m being honest I really don’t care about everyone starting large movements and shit because most of it is all talk no follow through. If it works hey great but for the amount of times I’ve heard “we’re turning moot around” I have seen nothing happen. Actions speak louder than words. I just have my page I manage and I try my best to put some positivity into someone’s day. Doesn’t always happen but I’m acting no making empty promises of grandeur and glory of reclaiming moot.

Home