TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar
Nov 19, 2020, 02:55 AM 165 read

new series, cause i really wanted to do it and cause its wholesome :P

so the first installation of my new series which is will ba called #MixModeOn what this is I'm going to take my gaming play list or any songs I listen to while playing and then review why I listen to it while gaming pretty simple- BUT it's not, cause I will also explain my feelings towards those said songs and videos :P   first one with be nightmare the venom song by fabvl and divide music https://youtu.be/0AKgOwzl8sA?list=RDMMU8WE7fXSYF4

this song is probably my most listened to song mainly cause I like the rhythm and the vocals, and when I game with the music on I tend to go very serious and focused. this song was the only reason I was able to beat The Great Grey Wolf sif in dark souls, so this is one of my personal favorites and a pretty decent song :P

Off Topic: General - new series, cause i really wanted to do it and cause its wholesome :P image 4

I would probably say more about this song, but even as I listen to it I just feel nothing from it cause I'm so focused, though the songs I add will probably have longer descriptions :P

Comment 0

Home