Queeny XO LV.37 RIP
Nov 9, 2020, 11:07 AM 77 read

Rant post “Treating Moot like Instagram and Off topic Warriors.”

When you look up Moot on the App Store , it specifically says “LFG and Gaming Discussion.” The off topic is there for non-gaming discussions or to post gaming content for a game that doesn’t have a lounge created for it . A lot of people on moot literally only post in Off Topic and it’s not even anything related to gaming whenever they do post. At this point, there’s more selfies and shit like that rather than actual gaming posts .. I joined moot beginning of last year for GAMING .. find people to play games with and build friendships and help me grow as a content creator, which is exactly what happened, but now moot is barely gaming and when I post something that is about a game, it barely gets attention but some random shit in off topic does ... like get your shit together.. get your brains to realize that this is a gaming app so post more GAMING shit ... and not just patch notes for a game or some shit like that .. Just because you post about a game, doesn’t mean that it’s content .. Anyway, I’m tired of seeing pure fuck shit in off topic and this being the most active lounge out of the whole app... especially since this is a gaming app ..

Comment 27

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:13 AM

But literally all you’re posts are off topic tho..

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 11:14 AM

No they’re not 😂💀 do you know how much gaming content I actually post ?

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:16 AM

Well they’re not gaming discussion there just u getting gifted or the item shop

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 11:17 AM

No .. it’s not 😂🤧 I post actual gaming shit ... ask anyone that’s followed me for a while before you make yourself look dumb with no facts .

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:20 AM

Yeah I have no clue how y have that many followers with that attitude.

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 11:21 AM

Because people normally don’t come at me with some dumb shit and I don’t tolerate shit that isnt true 😂💯

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:23 AM

Queeny XO  Yeah ok..ur rude af I was stating my opinion ur just mad at this point

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 11:24 AM

Me mad ? 🤡 I’m laughing at the bullshit in my PS party rn whole time .

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:55 AM

Queeny XO  Okayyy 👏

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Nov 9, 2020, 02:28 PM

Ha

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Nov 9, 2020, 04:00 PM

But ur not stating ur opinion. How is it ur opinion you are stating it as facts.

• NO NAME verified Nov 10, 2020, 01:33 AM

HAD3S DC  Is this hatee orr?

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Nov 10, 2020, 01:43 AM

No.
    How tf is that hate?
    Can you not accept a mistake?
    Holy shit if you could just accept shit maybe people wouldn't treat you like ur being a stubborn brat.

I'm stating fact.

• NO NAME verified Nov 10, 2020, 01:45 AM

HAD3S DC  Um ok

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:26 AM

I can say, It isn't only Gifts, there's More

• ᴘᴀɪɴ LV.20 S Nov 9, 2020, 12:00 PM

Aye shh Issa hating ass bitch 😭 no need to waste ur time talking to her

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Nov 9, 2020, 03:56 PM

brain smol

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:09 AM

But you also post selfie’s and random shit in off topic... I don’t get it.

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 12:26 PM

Not as much as a lot of people do . And I’ve always posted actual content more than anything so

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 03:30 PM

The most consistent gaming related content you’ve posted so far is the Fortnite shop. You’ve had a week of straight selfies.

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 03:32 PM

It wasn’t even a week .

And I’ve been dealing with shit which you know of, so I don’t have the time or right shit to even put a lot of different things together ... I’m doing more actual content now and I’ve always uploaded clips from time to time ... it’s just buggy so I lose the motivation to do so .

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 03:35 PM

Before all the stuff happened, you posted selfies for a week. Your content is mainly updates on the Fortnite shop, a rant, and then a leak.

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:09 AM

It really is stupid I came on here myself to make friends and play games but seeing shit being posted that’s non gaming related I really can’t do that anymore

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:15 AM

Most of your gaming posts never pop up in my feed

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Nov 9, 2020, 11:15 AM

They never do for anyone which is weird ... but I know I post gaming content 😂 that’s how I grew on this app

• NO NAME verified Nov 9, 2020, 11:16 AM

I’ve seen your gaming posts I usually see the Fortnite ones I know you post gaming stuff I don’t cause I suck at every game

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Nov 9, 2020, 03:55 PM

I remember when siege was bustling

Home