Åj Bankz^^ LV.29 Fearless
Oct 29, 2020, 11:32 PM 19 read

October spooks: spirits and ghosts experiences

In my entire It wasn’t a choice if I wanted or not believe them they just showed them self to me countless times when I was literally a toddler , had some scary to interesting experiences with the spirit world . Where sometimes they’ll try to scare the shi outta me by charging at me or just a|)|)ers from the top of the ceiling to jump off to scream in my face and vanish.

Off Topic: General - October spooks: spirits and ghosts experiences image 2

On how many years I’ve been alive , I’ve had multiple encounters where they’ll just straight up invade my dream and appears right be side me to give me a scare or even try to effect my whole lucid dream and try to turn it a night terror what would end me up waking up in cold sweats what isn’t a nice feeling at all. Shi I even had a encounter with a demon once in my dream some how I end up beating that demon and woke up feeling burned out.

Off Topic: General - October spooks: spirits and ghosts experiences image 4

Hey don’t get me wrong I did also encounter a lot of peaceful spirits that are completely harmless that’ll just appear and goes away. Anyways feel free to tell me y’all ghost encounters in the messages 😁✌️

Comment 2

• Just Nathan Founder Oct 30, 2020, 01:30 AM

Wow, that's some very interesting dreams... I don't think I expect ghost, spirits, or even demons... maybe someday... that would be cool to experience it one day...

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.29 Fearless Oct 30, 2020, 01:44 AM

The experience with the unknown can be interesting or thrilling. But it all depends if the individual is close to the spirit realm them self .

Home