Ordaniry_gamer LV.23 Sharpshooter
Oct 24, 2020, 09:30 PM 10 read

2nd Weekend

Worked on my pc last weekend getting everything set up and prepared. Looking at it for the first time was honestly scary I felt like I had taken a challenge to great for myself like a fool. I got in the CPU and the RAM it wasn't too hard but the cpu fan was a bit confusing after a bit of Google searching I understood so its also in. Then I found out I made a mistake a fool only makes every 100 years. I ordered a case with an optical disk drive mount 🙃. I should've paid closer attention but didn't think much since it was only the case what a dumb move since it also looks better without it but its what the reddit dude sent me and and I didn't pay enough attention oh well I took it out to put in the mother board which actually was relatively easy since the case came prepared to have it installed once in I'm not sure if I should put the ODD mount back well maybe idk. Tehn came a even more surprising moment when I put in the power supply it was confusing but I got it I the case but the cords mad it look so much more terrifying and then I found out I can't put my SSD without a specific cable 😅 I didn’t order. I went to research more about it and I know what to do with most the cables the SSD will have to wait a sec to be installed since it needs its own cable and mount. I'm putting in the GPU but im a bit perplexed how its supposed to be in because of the mounts behind it well a little more research and well see how it goes. Wish me luck as I wish everyone else luck too.😄

Off Topic: General - 2nd Weekend image 2
Off Topic: General - 2nd Weekend image 3

Comment 2

• Nathan Sharps LV.5 Big Chungus Oct 25, 2020, 01:37 AM

wow looks great dude 😊

• Ordaniry_gamer LV.23 Sharpshooter Oct 25, 2020, 05:50 AM

thanks about to update on it

Home