HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter
Oct 22, 2020, 04:29 PM 22 read

I'm disappointed...

Wtf. There shouldn't be any drama. Also. There is nothing actually wrong with Moot News they seem to just be posting about big things so that people who haven't heard about them can understand a bit more. Oh btw... Just saying. In a more tightly policed Entertainment And Irl lounges: Drama, witch hunting, and such posts won't be possible anymore because they won't have a place to be. Just sayin 🤷 Keep it in the DMS. Or don't do it at all... The mods would have no choice but to remove the drama based posts which would HAVE LITERALLY NO POSITIVE EFFECT. LET'S END DRAMA ON MOOT.

Comment 4

• MrWallManMain verified LV.33 Mod Oct 22, 2020, 05:40 PM

Witch-hunting doesn‘t have a place in Off-Topic as well. Yet people still post it.

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 05:43 PM

Exactly...
    People post it. And I remind the community...
    But an entertainment lounge with dedicated boards means no space for posts that include screenshots of anything since they don't belong on any of the boards

• VauseKV LV.23 Dream Chaser Oct 22, 2020, 08:14 PM

It's disappointing to say the least. Sometimes the psychologist inside of me wonders what goes on in the minds of those who posts witch-hunting posts and claim that they're "not tryna call them out" lol they clearly are "calling people out" on shit that only they have an issue with and they're trying to turn people against the other. But yes, please repeat how you're "not trying to" again.

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:16 PM

Yh

Home