Queeny XO verified LV.36 RIP
Oct 19, 2020, 06:32 AM 33 read

Damn 🤧

I was going through some of my old posts just to see how much things have changed with myself on this app.. and it’s honestly sad as shit.. I used to get over 100+ likes on sooo many of my posts AND IT WAS ACTUAL FUCKING CONTENT... I used to be one of the biggest users on this app. Most of the biggest users at the time I started were actually males.. Not many females were known on this app besides Spraypaint Finger, Jelly and Flamegirl from what I can remember.. It just sucks to grind and do my best to put out good content so I can actually be someone people look up to and putting out good content for users so they actually enjoy this app, just to fall down lower again and people barely even enjoy what I post .. It’s nothing I can do about it... I miss how things used to be , but I can’t do anything about it .. I’ve tried . Fortnite Lounge isn’t even as active anymore like it used to be ..

Comment 7

• Solar_Octoman LV.22 Iron Man Oct 19, 2020, 06:35 AM

😢 very sad but I like fortnite we should play sometime

• Bag of Marbles LV.16 Good Builder Oct 19, 2020, 08:01 AM

Same here my channel and Twitch don't receive as much love as I deserve. If had a lot of supporters I would give back but at my state I can't

• Just Nathan Founder Oct 19, 2020, 02:08 PM

Facts...

• Nerd verified LV.29 Nightmare Oct 19, 2020, 06:40 AM

So true so many of the big users were boys

• Bag of Marbles LV.16 Good Builder Oct 19, 2020, 08:03 AM

*Men

• TyrannaxGaming LV.24 Insomniac Oct 19, 2020, 06:41 AM

I'd be surprised even if I get one like

• Kasumi LV.13 Let’s play R6! Oct 19, 2020, 06:54 AM

aww

Home