GWS is history LV.28 Link
Oct 18, 2020, 11:33 AM 102 read

Internet Starter Pack #1

Must be 13+ or older

Off Topic: General - Internet Starter Pack #1 image 2

Comment 11

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Oct 18, 2020, 11:57 AM

emo eboys are (autocorrect: always the same)

• GWS is history LV.28 Link Oct 18, 2020, 12:39 PM

Exactly. Almost like a cult.

• llmama LV.25 Epic Oct 18, 2020, 11:44 AM

looks like shit ๐Ÿ‘

• GOTH BOI SXORPION LV.25 Haunted Oct 18, 2020, 11:48 AM

most mf on here

• GWS is history LV.28 Link Oct 18, 2020, 11:52 AM

Ikr

• Julestone_Is_Tired LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2020, 05:55 PM

This isnt a hate comment. Not every teen is faking it. My family didnt listen to me for years about me trying to tell them something wasnt right. Now they are slowly becoming aware. I recently got prescribed a medication that has a side effect of drowsiness. Most people could argue that being tired isnt great when emotions mix themselves in. My parents thought it was the medicine making me act out. My dad had something similar around my age. I listen to sad songs because they help me cope and get the feelings out instead of bottling them up. I have sad pictures because they make me aware that this is happening, So I dont forget and just ignore it. Because ignoring that fact you have a problem you dont know how to fix, isn't getting it fixed any quicker. My dad thinks that the things he used to help himself will help me. Yet here I am. You cant fix a brain tumor with an aspirin. "A headache and a brain tumor have nothing in common", yet they come from the same places with different causes and effects. My sadness and emptiness comes from my heart and soul, but it wasnt caused by divorce, or manipulation. You cant fix my depression the same way others did. It doesnt go away. It takes so much time to do by yourself, because you are feeling everything differently from everyone else. When you are me and you cant find help, because you cant drive, you cant get professional help without parental consent, your stuck with only the things you managed to grab before it came over. Your friends, family, and the small things you liked to do. When you dislike those hobbies because it doesnt feel the same, theres something wrong. Thank you

• GWS is history LV.28 Link Oct 18, 2020, 06:11 PM

I didnโ€™t say all teens faked it.

• Julestone_Is_Tired LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2020, 06:11 PM

and I never said you did. It was a comment to bring attention to the people who dont believe us. I see them lurking over posts like this all the time

• GWS is history LV.28 Link Oct 18, 2020, 06:14 PM

I want directing it at actual people with depression. I was talking about the โ€œfakersโ€.

• Julestone_Is_Tired LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2020, 06:17 PM

I am very aware you were. I understand if you feel like I'm being rude, but I did say it was not a hate comment. I'm not commenting this towards you specifically, or even the post. It is simply here for the people I see looking at these kinfs of posts who do really think all are fakers. I know so many people who fake this stuff all the time and I just look at them like "you know nothing..." I'm not a faker, I've been and am going through shit like this so. Sorry for the inconvenience on my part

• GWS is history LV.28 Link Oct 18, 2020, 06:20 PM

I know itโ€™s not a hate comment and it really seemed towards me since you started with โ€œthis is not a a hate commentโ€

Home