♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy
Oct 15, 2020, 08:18 PM 336 read

Rant (kinda) yeah good luck.

Alrighty to start this off I don’t understand being fake like why put up a fake profile to get attention? Are you that lonely? Also whenever I make these kind of posts everyone seems to think it’s about them so if you can’t relate to this fix yourself. People say they wanna “save” moot but then they talk shit about mooters and bring them down, is that what you want moot to be like? Do you want moot time be full of hate just because you don’t like the content? There’s a couple of people who randomly blocked me and I have no clue why... am I gonna talk shit about them? No because I don’t know why they blocked me. Don’t abuse group chats, if you’re talking shit about someone they’ll probably get a screen shot. Let me ask you this how would you feel if someone got a bunch of people to hate on you because of a misunderstanding? You wouldn’t be too happy would you? “Catfishing and/or stealing people’s identity/content” okay to start this off catfishing isn’t cool especially if you make an account exactly like someone else’s to mock them, even if you think they deserve it. If someone is a smaller creator don’t steal their content without getting credit. Here’s some situations we could’ve handled better... #1 Aaliyah, she posted a lot of the same content as liane, Kayla, Neva, and I did which I don’t think she meant to. She had a celebrity as her profile picture and people called her a catfish. It got so bad that every post of hers she got called a slut or useless, she got A LOT of attention but she got hate too. Just because you can’t see the hype she was getting doesn’t mean it wasn’t there. No hate to anyone who had something against her im just saying I don’t want moot this way just because someone dislikes someone/something. #2 Sophie, she was indeed a catfish that rose and a couple others in a groupchat of ours exposed. She was super nice at first but it wasn’t right to catfish, he was a dude and left moot a little bit after being exposed. Even though he was a catfish they started hating and saying “imagine being a catfish” they might’ve been a catfish but they’re still a human... don’t be rude to someone just because they made a mistake #3 Spooky Ariel, someone called her out for being a catfish which wasn’t true and she made a video to prove that. She started getting a hunch of dislikes and comments like “c c c catfish” they also called her a liar and that she didn’t deserve her follower count. She said this a lot “I don’t think I deserve my follower count” she usually said it whenever she reached a goal of hers which is pretty sad. Her content isn’t the best but hey not everyone liked the content you like. There was an account made just like ariels to make fun of her and say that she didn’t deserve her clout, someone (not naming for obvious reasons) said to leave moot and that nobody liked her. Everyone got super toxic towards her really fast and I don’t want moot to be like that... #4 rolling Nuggie Chloe, she didn’t feel the same about someone and he made a post attacking her asking if he wasn’t good enough. She felt the need to leave moot and she blamed herself. She never asked for attention nor can she help with not liking someone, you can’t force yourself to like someone... it just doesn’t work like that. Here’s some “trends” that started wars on moot #1 egirl/eboy clan, me and Kayla changed our names at first to see if we would gain more clout it was just a silly thing and we didn’t think it would turn into such a big thing. Soon after it was called the “e cult” and people started to choose sides... the sides were 1: e cult 2: neutral 3: (I can’t remember what the leader called this but it was something to show against e cult) people started to send hate and unfollow people depending on the side they were on. I got called disgusting and a slut while this was happening, I don’t know what the other girls got from this but it sure wasn’t nice. I got called the “leader” which I didn’t wanna be, I never picked for this to be a trend nor did I want to control people. What I’m saying is don’t call people names and/or pick sides over something silly #2 cutie clan, this was just a username that me and a couple of friends changed our names too. Soon after people called it a “trend” and posted “should I join the cutie trend?” It was kinda annoying because I knew I was gonna be blamed for starting another trend which I couldn’t help. I soon after did get attacked for it but I didn’t feel the need to change it like I did with the egirl thing, I didn’t really care what they said/say about me. Now posts that turned into trend... #1 are you a simp, I post this as a joke and/or to make people mad. For this post I get private messages calling me a whore/slut and told to kms which isn’t right and I don’t wanna see that on moot. #2 would you date me? Again this is a joke and it’s kinda funny seeing the comments, it’s something to respond to and you can’t stop people from posting it. Clearly this isn’t tinder and people that make this post aren’t actually looking to date. So stop with the rude comments and just don’t look at the post because if they wanna post it they will. #3 are you single or taken? Another boring and empty post but it’s something for people to respond to. You don’t know if someone needs a distraction from real life, you could call someone a name or tell them to kill themself and that could be enough to push them over the edge. (Sorry if the grammar/spelling is off I’m typing this fast) Here’s my story on moot... “I’m a female” “I’m single” that doesn’t give you the right to dm me disgusting things like a dick pic or telling me you wanna f*ck me.... it’s gross. My post about going to the hospital because of Xanax wasn’t for attention and to be honest I was scared to post about it. Someone made fun of me for it and called me an attention whore. One of my friends backed me up on something and this person ended up unfollowing everyone my friend was... kinda petty, right? Now now imagine being 20+ talking shit about someone else’s content and looks just because they get more attention. Kayla., Egirl.neva, Liane, rolling Nuggie Chloe, spooky ariel, Rose, Erin, we didn’t ask for “clout” or “likes” we came to moot for the exact reason everyone else did.... to find friends. We are all females but that shouldn’t change the way people look at us. We get 5 likes and people get called simps, “Simp” gets overused and is a word to bully and/or get under people’s skins. Males started being assholes to females just to fit in and be liked by other males, so let me ask you this... was it worth being immature and disrespectful to females just to have a fake friend? I had an ex talk shit about me and recently used a personal thing to attack me, he apologized but once he said that I dropped everything. He’s fucked up A LOT recently but I still don’t talk shit about him, after everything he’s done to me I still wish him the best. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ F I X - M O O T - F O R - T H E - B E T T E R - N O T - F O R - Y O U R S E L F - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stay positive no matter what, never said hate to anyone. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This post mentioned a lot of things and I bet a lot of people will know when I’m talking about them, so before you jump to conclusions I’m not mad at any of you anymore and I forgives you awhile back I just haven’t talked to you because you never said sorry for what you did to me...

Comment 55

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Oct 15, 2020, 08:22 PM

For the egirl thing the 2nd side was called switzerland not neutral, check your shit tsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsk

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:43 PM

There were 2 names😭

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Oct 15, 2020, 10:05 PM

n o

s w i t z e r l a n d a l w a y s

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 10:07 PM

Smh you’re lucky...

• Shade Dizzy LV.31 Shotcaller Oct 15, 2020, 09:55 PM

All I'm gonna say is...
    The drama on this damn app needs to stop

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:56 PM

That’s so true...

• ♡ egirl Kayla ♡ LV.31 Try Hard Oct 16, 2020, 12:51 AM

This app’s community isn’t in a good state, which is what is making is seem like a bad app. People are hating on others because of things they can’t control (people gaining followers, feelings towards one another, people getting however many likes on their content, etc.) and it’s not okay.

When I joined moot I didn’t except to get so popular. To this day I still don’t believe I deserve what I have, but I’m still thankful that I’ve gotten it, even if it’s on Moot. I’ve met sooo many amazing people on this app, and it has given me a start on Twitch. I want people to join this app feeling welcomed and feeling like they can express themselves (within reason) instead of feeling frightened or insecure.

This app is amazing, but all of us who are using this app have to really sit down and focus on how we are acting towards others. If we can fix that, Moot won’t be in such a bad state.

• Rolling nuggie Aden❦ LV.28 Beast Oct 15, 2020, 08:24 PM

I was gonna read it but I lost my last 2 brain cells in like block number 3 but the first things was true ✌️

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:44 PM

LOL

• NO NAME verified Oct 15, 2020, 08:25 PM

thar was long but worth my time, and damn people toxic on here now

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:45 PM

Moot has always been toxic, it was very toxic last year in May. I had an account before this one but I never looked at “off topic” just the fortnite lounge. Moot has definitely returned back to that stage...

• NO NAME verified Oct 15, 2020, 09:46 PM

damn

• NO NAME verified Oct 15, 2020, 09:50 PM

🤐👀 iykyk but all facts bb 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Bill Nye LV.20 Big Chungus Oct 15, 2020, 08:32 PM

I dont know what happened but seems like people are being pricks again. sucks you had people hating on you so best of luck to you and all the people who get hated on.

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:44 PM

It’s not just me... it’s moot.

• Bill Nye LV.20 Big Chungus Oct 15, 2020, 09:56 PM

i think moot has a part in this to make it better but so does the community. stuff like this happens every where and yet its not fixed or hasnt got better. its because the people who do stuff like that are toxic and more and more people are becoming that. the community needs to learn how to chill out and not be an ass every time

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:57 PM

People are gonna change when they want to, we can’t force them to. Time and patience is the key.

• Bill Nye LV.20 Big Chungus Oct 15, 2020, 09:59 PM

im not saying we force people to change but there has been a lot of bad stuff that happens all over and it sucks because us as a whole dont stand up enough against the bad and ugly that goes on. ive seen it not only on moot and it sucks

• TOOT TOOT LV.17 Pathfinder Main Oct 15, 2020, 08:57 PM

Did used to that type of person, but I was 8 at the time and did not care what happened after I was done talking shit about people and as a conclusion I had no friends. Soo I stopped being a asshole and now I'm not as lonely as before. Not being a prick is more fun then being one ngl.

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:47 PM

Yeah people tend to think it’s “funny” and “cool” to make fun of people, have the time they say the stupidest shit that doesn’t even apply to the person their making fun of... which I never get. I’m glad you came to the conclusion and started being nice, trust me a lot of people are happier now that you’re happy aswell.

• gumby2383 LV.24 Beast Oct 15, 2020, 09:14 PM

I know I wouldn't fit in with my own gender because I'm a weeb, introvert, and lastly has more friends that are girls than boys.

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:48 PM

I have more guy friends just because they fit my personality! Being friends with the same gender isn’t always right, you’re free to be friends with anyone that’ll never change how YOU are as a person. As long as you trust and have fun with your friends that’s all you should worry about

• Sonyae LV.25 Warrior Oct 15, 2020, 09:16 PM

i miss e-community

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:49 PM

It was very chaotic but it definitely brought people together... I know I met many friends and made more memories with them...

• Sonyae LV.25 Warrior Oct 15, 2020, 10:43 PM

hai! 👏🏽

• NO NAME verified Oct 15, 2020, 09:20 PM

Wow... just wow. This is amazing, I’m speechless. ❤️

✨🌷

• NO NAME verified Oct 15, 2020, 09:54 PM

You’re amazing

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Oct 15, 2020, 09:24 PM

Well, I may have a fake pic (if a car counts as a fake pic), but I put privacy above all, and I don't want people who I don't know to know how I look irl.
    For hate, I do agree. Never made something hateful to someone (with only one exception where I was personally disturbed, which I talked over with Rosie and she can give more details) because I never wanted to make enemies, never want to make enemies and will never want to make enemies.
    As for the simp posts, there's no point. It doesn't matter if you simp or not (until a point, of course) it does not change the person who's "simping". Who knows, that person might actually be very kind and friendly.
    About the eboy/egirl thing: Kept a neutral side and even joined the Switzerland club, the club who welcomed people who were neutral to this thing. Also, as a teen, talking like a Perv to e.g you (don't take it as offensive, it's only bc you're older than me ;-;) I think it should be illegal.
    All in all, good thing that you made this rant, and it might actually be not only the best rant I've seen so far, but also the most Moot related one as well.
    Make more rants and showcase more problems, and keep being wholesome!

Sidenote: I promise I don't simp anyone, apart from games that is 😎

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:43 PM

I’ve actually been talked at for having angelmelly as my profile picture becausei was “catfishing” and I could gain followers LOL. then they got mad because I said my gender in my bio. Overall I’ll continue to make these rants when I feel the need moot needs to hear them, I just watched a movie about Chinese culture and white peoples being racist towards them... it’s called “IP man 4” it definitely has a strong meaning behind it and it made me look at things different. Have an amazing day!

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite Oct 15, 2020, 09:50 PM

Well, we can't do much, we're mortals. You, me, and everyone. I've watched several documentaries about racism, whether that is the Nazi, or modern day racism.
    Thing is, good people are as rare as finding a pure Diamond. But if you care to search, you'll find them. From what I've seen, you are someone who I wanna work with, knowing it or not, to help find those diamonds in the rough, and make a truly caring community. Maybe I want to much, but I want to be an optimist. Have a great day as well!

• jasminee LV.28 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 09:44 PM

Facts 👑❤️

❤️✨

• slutea LV.30 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 10:18 PM

damn this is the most reading ive done since i left school, i liked it, good points were made✨

• ♡ egirl Lola ♡ LV.37 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 10:23 PM

I didn’t realize how long it was until I came back to it... then I felt bad lmaooo

• slutea LV.30 Rare Candy Oct 16, 2020, 01:41 AM

nah you was spittin facts dude

• ObliviousRex Founder Oct 15, 2020, 11:54 PM

Fantastic post, and you’re right on target here. 🎯

Home