KHALED LV.20 Zombie
Oct 6, 2020, 11:24 AM 19 read

Welp

I am sorry if I seemed petty with the whole selfie day and what not. I deleted all my other social medias and kept moot so when I had the selfie idea I thought I'd be more involved with the community. The only reason I won't post a selfie is because my posts only get 2 views, (whoever are my 2 viewers, (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ) but on a real note I would like to get to know everyone and make. Positivity impact on this community. On off topic and anywhere else. Sorry if that's a lot to read.

Comment 12

• ZeriusHighGamer LV.21 Dream Chaser Oct 6, 2020, 11:37 AM

First, that's a very wise choice and second, your posts aren't long for I read that in less than a minute.

I will follow you and await your next post. Good luck.

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 6, 2020, 11:37 AM

Bless 🙏

• ZeriusHighGamer LV.21 Dream Chaser Oct 6, 2020, 11:38 AM

Mmm, I already follow you, but I will await your posts nonetheless.

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Oct 6, 2020, 11:59 AM

Good luck making a change on here... I've tried.
    The way I see it, you can't help people who don't wanna be helped. But since you trynna spread positivity, I'll follow.

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 6, 2020, 11:59 AM

I was thinking that today “can’t help someone who don’t want to be helped” so why waste energy.

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Oct 6, 2020, 12:01 PM

Exactly my point, most people on here ignore the hard truths, and the problems moot has. Most of the people on here only shit post for popularity or for attention...

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 6, 2020, 12:02 PM

Well let’s be honest and fair towards them, as gamers most of us are insecure and deflect out emotions.

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Oct 6, 2020, 12:07 PM

Can't argue with that,since I've done the same thing on some occasions...just wish people would stop bringing toxicity onto the platform... We're all gamers, we all joined to find others to game together. But it seems like people like the Drama moot has had lately. That's sad if if you ask me.

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 6, 2020, 12:07 PM

Well just like you and I had our drama times, so do other gamers. Let them go through the phase then all will be good.

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Oct 6, 2020, 12:09 PM

KHALED  Agreed, Here's hoping you can help bring a change of positivity 🤙🏼

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 6, 2020, 12:09 PM

Doubtful_Sm0k3r  I am trying but it’s draining the only energy I have left 💀

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Oct 6, 2020, 12:11 PM

KHALED  Your telling me😒😅

Can't expect much when the majority of moot users are kids, who think being negative doesn't affect others...

Home