Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT
Sep 22, 2020, 06:37 AM 107 read

WAA #1

Welcome to weird ass anime! Today I'll talk about one of my favorite shows that I can only watch the first 2 episodes of cuz I'm broke af. (Anyone with a premium funimation and crunchyroll account should hmu jkjk unless 🤔) The Future Diary!

Off Topic: General - WAA #1 image 2

The show is about this nerdy ass nigga 1. (imma call him 1 because I forgot his actual name) So one day he is talking to literal God himself and a furry eating corn and God is like, "Yo you wanna see the future nigga?" Then 1 is like, "Ight bet!" then goes to sleep. So in the morning, 1 checks his phone log/diary and sees shit logged under times that haven't happened yet. It starts out simple like saying the answers to a pop quiz in school and ends up talking about a serial killer in his area. Then one day in class, the most popular girl Pink, (I forgot her name and number so imma just say her hair color) ends up chasing down 1 until the both of them are on a roof. She explains that them and 8 other people have the same future vision from God and that they are in a whole battle royale and the winner gets to be the new God of time and space and shit. Then all of a sudden, number 3 aka 1 and pink's teacher aka the serial killer ends up coming on the roof and tries to kill them. Then 1 pulls out a dart (cuz he like darts) and snipes 3's diary. Apperently if yo diary breaks then you die so that nigga gone. And that's just the first episode so pls like and comment if you want more (especially part 2 of this because its hella action packed😅) Cryptø Out

Comment 10

• Not.Minato LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 22, 2020, 06:39 AM

how long did it take u to right this

• Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT Sep 22, 2020, 06:40 AM

uhhhhhh 40 mins my boi

• Not.Minato LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 22, 2020, 06:44 AM

damn

• Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT Sep 22, 2020, 06:45 AM

can you pls shout out this post cuz I don't want that time wasted

• Not.Minato LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 22, 2020, 06:46 AM

yes

• egirl.neva LV.32 Rare Candy Sep 22, 2020, 06:42 AM

i have a crunchyroll account with premium

• Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT Sep 22, 2020, 06:42 AM

lucky

• Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT Sep 22, 2020, 06:43 AM

but this show is on funimation soooooo...

• egirl.neva LV.32 Rare Candy Sep 22, 2020, 06:43 AM

i would let u use my account buts the premium gon run out soon

• Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT Sep 22, 2020, 06:44 AM

*sad nigga noises*

Home