Opal_Fox Gaming LV.31 Legend
Sep 12, 2020, 11:00 AM 127 read

Let Me Explain Stuff Episode #1

This is episode #1 of lemme explain stuff for no reason at all As you know, I made a post earlier today showing that my mom sent me this to me:

Off Topic: General - Let Me Explain Stuff Episode #1 image 2

My mom doesn’t actually think I’m that lonely. Lemme explain stuff! So basically I’ve been in Girl Scouts for maybe like 8-9 years. I’ve always stayed in the same troop, and these girls aren’t the best. I’ve always felt like I’m the odd one out, and that I’m left out a lot. In September last year (a year ago), our troop was talking about something we were planning to do. My leader than discussed that she would text us more of the plan in “our” group chat. I did not know about this group chat. Apparently they had a group chat for several years now, and I was never invited and never heard of it before until now. That’s really rude. And you might be thinking, “oh, that’s not something to be so sad and mad about.” But hear me out, when I finally joined this group chat, everyone else was in it. I was the only one who wasn’t. So why did I never hear about it until now? I told them I didn’t know about this group chat and they acted like they thought I was in it. I know they were acting cause they always forget about me in all sorts of things. My mom texted me today about a meeting that’s online and that I should join and I told her the story that you just read but in like a shorter way. She already knew but I know she forgets a lot so I reminded her. She than asked, “Why shouldn’t we just make our own troop of just the two of us?” Which I think responded to, “Well what’s the point doing it solo that’ll make me feel lonely 🙃” Which she then responded to “You basically already do” So in short, she didn’t mean all about in real life, just the troop. And she’s right I am lonely in it 😭

Comment 21

• Cyberツ LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 12, 2020, 11:03 AM

i dont have peopls to leave me out cus im have no one

• Opal_Fox Gaming LV.31 Legend Sep 12, 2020, 11:05 AM

Welp you’ll find someone just wait

• Cyberツ LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 12, 2020, 11:06 AM

nope:)

• Opal_Fox Gaming LV.31 Legend Sep 12, 2020, 11:08 AM

You won’t find someone with that attitude

• Cyberツ LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 12, 2020, 11:09 AM

lies

• Cyberツ LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 12, 2020, 11:09 AM

:D

• Cyberツ LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 12, 2020, 11:11 AM

i wont everyone hates me:)

• Cyberツ LV.24 I'm a Bot Sep 14, 2020, 01:47 AM

im getting left out of a football group chat on snapchat😂:)

• NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Sep 12, 2020, 11:04 AM

Huh?

• Opal_Fox Gaming LV.31 Legend Sep 12, 2020, 11:04 AM

I feel lonely in my Girl Scout troop and my mom agreed lmao

• NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Sep 12, 2020, 11:05 AM

Ohhh ok. Thanks for shortening that. I’m kinda slow. In running and in the head lmao 😂

• Opal_Fox Gaming LV.31 Legend Sep 12, 2020, 11:07 AM

No worries I wouldn’t want to read all that shit if it wasn’t written by me anyways

• NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Sep 12, 2020, 11:08 AM

Lol.

• Just Nathan Founder Sep 12, 2020, 02:22 PM

I remembered you talked about the girls scouts last year and I think it involved a trip to Disney? time goes by fast...

• GammaOfGacha LV.20 Try Hard Sep 12, 2020, 10:45 PM

Almost as stupid as letting girls in boy scouts.

• Opal_Fox Gaming LV.31 Legend Sep 13, 2020, 01:02 AM

Yep

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Sep 12, 2020, 11:26 AM

They’re missing out

• killer11055 LV.10 Nomad Sep 12, 2020, 11:38 AM

i had a group like that and i was always left out but i knew that they had a different group without me because they haven't replied for 3 days straight so i literally let that group chat die after the group chat they were in they talked about me and i didn't fit with them till i found some other friends that was just almost like me and I've been with my new group for almost a year now i think 2 years actually idk but the point is to not stop finding a group that's just like you or some friends that are just like you or almost like you. long paragraph dammit i have to learn how ti shorten this type of stuff srry

• Legal "Guardian" LV.20 Fearless Sep 12, 2020, 11:48 AM

oof that's tough :< hate it when that happens which lucky for me since I don't do to much stuff with others. I think it happened to me twice felt pretty hurt the first time then didn't care the next.

• noonecares LV.17 Supersonic Sep 12, 2020, 12:16 PM

that is rude of them granted I am never really left out fof stuff because I don't have to many friends so i don't know what that feels like but i still feel bad

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Epic Sep 14, 2020, 02:07 AM

I used to do scouts about 4 years ago

Home