HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus
Sep 4, 2020, 07:06 AM 137 read

‼️ Important Please Read‼️ HAD3S/John15ea204's guide to Moot... 🥵 + Moot modern history explained🥚

Before I begin I just want all the people who can't be bothered to read long pieces, simps, egirls, fortnite players, etc. to just for once in your life, read something this long. And read this. Please. Because this concerns all mooters. And something must change. Hmm... How to structure, how to structure... Ah yes. An Introduction: So, Moot is in a shite state right now. I just found Llama got banned and it has since ended. Vinnik was banned today. And Wes has decided to just shrug his shoulders and leave. Which I totally understand, since he has stated in conversation to have had his issues elsewhere recently,I totally respect the guy's decision to just not bear the heavy burden of trying to fix/help the moot community which is just too much for one guy to handle. And yes, a lot of others, including me, are trying to fix moot and etc. But he is doing it in his own way. So in this way, he is alone. But these recent events has been a uhh, awakening. And don't worry. I'm going to try to not get all revolutionary like I did when a commander of M8S back in the day of the Wolf-Dylan wars. But I still want change to be made, and to be made fast. Now I understand I cannot change people. But I understand that I can very aggressively encourage them to leave Moot. And you know what? I'll say it, and I'll say it now. I blame the egirls. Not the simps. But the egirls. I don't blame all the egirls. Just some of them. And even though they aren't too bad themselves. They indirectly killed Moot. So who did the direct bit? The simps. The Moot audience was transformed due to the wave of egirls' single question posting to largely or at least a much higher percentage. And they fucked over Moot. But these brainlets I cannot blame. I just can't. Most of them were underdeveloped minds due to their young ages. Whereas the egirls are much more often fully aware of their actions. The braindead monkeys were only doing as their simpish instincts instructed. They just couldn't resist the urge to give their time and attention to girls and women online due to the slight hope they might get slightly more of a response than their simp competition. Now now. No offense to either si- No sorry. No offense to egirls. They too are young. And born on the other side of the internet, they hadn't been brought up to appreciate the more "gaming-related" posting style. And to them it was only natural to ask the age old question on a gaming discussion app: "Are you single or taken? ❤️😘🤩🥰😍😘🤩🥰😍😘💜❤️". But the simps? Take as much offense as you wish you horny fuckers. Now... Back to the focus. This age of posting empty as fuck posts for so called "clout" started to piss off a bunch of mooters. And bored a bunch of others. With for some, both. Many smaller mooters, with qualities such as decent human beings, a brain, the ability to post a post with more than one sentence/question, were finding hard to gain any recognition. Whereas previously, pretty much anyone could get recognition on Moot as long as they posted fairly frequently, and posted decent shit. You know what I saw? I saw a mooter. Come on moot. Instantly put on a really girly profile picture, jazzed out their bio, pink name, and boom. From April 2020 when they joined, up to 3 months after this, they hit 1.9k. They got Mootified before they even had been on Moot for 3 months. Which doesn't fit the Mootified requirements. From posting nothing but single question posts over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I found it inhuman how they managed to come up with so many different questions that all got a lot of answers. No story told. No "this is what I did today". No "What I think about the new ______ update". Nada. Just questions. They literally asked their followers to provide the content for them. It's a fucking shame really. So here we are now. Posting is somewhat better. But still like before. Even OGs and other previously more well known mooters were getting a lot less attention on their posts, which haven't dropped in quality whatsoever since the golden ages. I mean, I was really proud of my man "The ghost" with his real life event stories series recently. I give him the gold medal for posting quality August 2020. Short. But actually giving something to read. A story for people to indulge in. For the community to understand him better. To engage with the online people and the real world at the same time. So. I expect more from people. And more from myself too I guess. Here are my rules for myself that I shall set now. 1. No single question posts. 2. Appropriate profile. 3. Shitposts are ok if you are a pure shitposter, it's not ok if you are too lazy to post an actual post, but you don't want to be forgotten after a day. 4. No racism or any bad -ism. It's just wrong. 5. No following any trend or cult wave for attention. E.g. "egirl ____", "Princess ____" 6. No asking for followers, coins, likes, comments for quests. That's just fucking lazy. Like honestly. What a fucking waste of space in the feed. 7. No simping (this would be fucked up cuz I myself am dating rn) 8. Post things in the right places... obviously 9. Don't witch hunt or shame. It don't matter if the other person deserves it. It's against the rules to witch hunt. Even if you cover up name and pfp it's still breaking content policy. Also shaming people/ganging up on people proves you to be no better than them. If you are going to do something as a group to someone. Make the "do": asking. 10. Respect. Remember. Reteach. The ways of the OGs. They made this place. Don't you fucking dare trash it. Now. Some rules for the moot commenters. 1. Don't be racist, etc. 2. Don't call people "sluts" etc. Just ask them and advise them not to post such things that you have a problem with. 3. Don't stan your favourite egirls. They don't want your help. You are pests to them. They only care about the attention and "clout". And now. A last message, to those people who are being attacked by the community. If you start calling people and seeing people as your "haters". Something is wrong with you not them. Because if your "haters" have their points and arguements backed up by moot intellectuals and guardians of the integrity of moot and its community and actual adults. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TUNNEL THAT IS YOUR ASS. AND FACE THE TRUTH. And now to amend things. I recommend you do what the community asks. If they ask for a public apology for everything you have done. Do it. If a lot of people are asking you to leave. Consider it. Then do it. Everyone needs to come together. And I'm afraid, that this is a gaming app, not any old social media app. So if you can't join together with the community properly. If you don't fit in properly. If the community shuns you. You probably aren't in the right app... -John out #bringbackoldmoot #BVB #BringVinnikBack #RespectTheOGs #ContentCreatorsNotCompetitiveCloutPrincesses #M8S #Moot'sInfiniteSociety

Comment 82

• ♡ erinnn ♡ LV.29 Let’s play R6! Sep 4, 2020, 07:10 AM

this is a lot to read but preach and I read it after I'm done cooking

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 07:11 AM

hehehe. indeed.
    also, you thought you foolish children could write a longer post than me? MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• ♡ erinnn ♡ LV.29 Let’s play R6! Sep 4, 2020, 07:12 AM

😂😂😂😂 KING OF WRITING LONG POSTS

• ZimZim LV.29 I'm a Bot Sep 4, 2020, 07:11 AM

o3o I guess I'm safe, and ey, I very much agree with you, here, have a coin or 50

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 07:17 AM

thnx

• supernovasuper LV.24 Outlaw Sep 4, 2020, 06:17 PM

why did vinnik get banned tho?

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 06:23 PM

he got in an arguement with an 11yr old kid who was talking mad smack and even said the n-word. He is called "Charizard".

• supernovasuper LV.24 Outlaw Sep 4, 2020, 11:46 PM

oof

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 11:48 PM

indeed

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.33 Dream Chaser Sep 5, 2020, 04:03 PM

He didnt get banned when I did. Now he either deleted his account or got perma banned 🤷🏼‍♂️

• ♡ erinnn ♡ LV.29 Let’s play R6! Sep 4, 2020, 06:27 PM

I was reading the rules and the whole princess trend wasn't even supposed to be one. it's actually just a passive agressive thing towards a special someone then people started copying me and my friend group and made it a "trend" without even knowing why then said it was lola who started it lol

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 07:07 PM

I'm trying to stop people from following name trends. Or even starting them. At least discouraging people from doing it. Because it hasn't ever ended well.

• ♡ erinnn ♡ LV.29 Let’s play R6! Sep 4, 2020, 07:09 PM

I know

• ‎‎‎‎ LV.25 Outlaw Sep 5, 2020, 05:59 PM

yes! we need good memes

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 06:01 PM

Yes

• Papiulevic verified LV.29 Clearly Hacking Sep 5, 2020, 03:49 PM

what the fuck
    this is one of the best posts that i've ever read in my entire existence.
    I completely agree with you!
    you actually had the balls to write all the things out, thanks.

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 05:22 PM

:)

• Papiulevic verified LV.29 Clearly Hacking Sep 5, 2020, 06:19 PM

good job mate

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 06:36 PM

thanks

• supernovasuper LV.24 Outlaw Sep 4, 2020, 06:16 PM

like if simps weren't real then many popular girl mooters would have half less followers. and did vinnik get banned? oh shit. why did he get banned?

• supernovasuper LV.24 Outlaw Sep 4, 2020, 06:17 PM

have 200 coins

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 06:22 PM

thanks

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 06:21 PM

yh but there were simps, and all the attention got funneled towards the egirls. And this stunted good mooter posting. Which caused a lot of the audience to leave since there was less interesting content. And simps filled in the gaps

• Xeno (ツ) LV.22 Gameboy Sep 4, 2020, 10:39 PM

My brain popped too many facts to hold in and thats right egirls did fuck over moot not all of them like you said but they ask for clout or make people simp

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 10:50 PM

Indeed

• ‎‎‎‎ LV.25 Outlaw Sep 6, 2020, 12:43 AM

you are my G

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.33 Dream Chaser Sep 4, 2020, 11:09 PM

Note: banned for 1 hour, not permanent

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 11:14 PM

hehehe

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 11:20 PM

shhhh

• The Ghost LV.25 Dream Chaser Sep 5, 2020, 04:18 PM

I totally agree with you. Lately I couldnt post a lot,cause the main reasons are no one cares about the long posts I made and since I didnt have that much motivation I couldnt bring myself to think of good post ideas. Its getting harder and worse to see every day the egirls to get about 3000000000 likes and comments the day whilst Im always getting stuck with no likes for a month on some of my posts.

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 05:22 PM

Yeah

• ZeRoShots Wㅁter LV.24 Hunter Sep 4, 2020, 07:28 AM

ZeRo agreeds ZeRo tired of moot i want die approved by ZeRo

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 07:28 AM

E?

• slutea verified LV.29 Rare Candy Sep 4, 2020, 06:34 PM

johnea? u changed ur name

• slutea verified LV.29 Rare Candy Sep 4, 2020, 06:34 PM

oh nvm im dumb

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 06:44 PM

lol

• liane ツ verified LV.31 Professional Noob Sep 4, 2020, 06:58 PM

reminds me of when i used to post 5-10 times daily of just non-game related questions... yikesss

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 06:59 PM

😐
    It's yikes now but you seemed to have no problem being a low effort scumbag who fed off of simps a few months ago.

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 07:00 PM

lol.

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.33 Dream Chaser Sep 5, 2020, 04:03 PM

eeeewwwww 🦦

• TheMangledKing LV.25 Dragon Sep 4, 2020, 10:50 PM

took the words out of my mouth. though if i made a post like this, not a soul would see it cause im a dead OG

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 10:50 PM

Yh. It's sad to think about tbh

• TheMangledKing LV.25 Dragon Sep 4, 2020, 10:52 PM

but its fine, i gave up being a big mooter long ago, im just me, as everyone should be >:(

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 4, 2020, 11:03 PM

yh

• Supergamer_AlexS LV.22 Try Hard Sep 5, 2020, 07:52 AM

i couldn't agree more to this

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 07:53 AM

thank you

• Supergamer_AlexS LV.22 Try Hard Sep 5, 2020, 07:54 AM

np hopefully u make the difference

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 07:55 AM

Yh. I'm trying to get the people to change. And my man Billy is trying to tighten moderation on the Off Topic lounge

• Supergamer_AlexS LV.22 Try Hard Sep 5, 2020, 07:55 AM

i saw it lead me here

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 07:56 AM

indeed

• Supergamer_AlexS LV.22 Try Hard Sep 5, 2020, 07:57 AM

HAD3S DC  keep it up

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 07:57 AM

Supergamer_AlexS  Will do

• NameLessツ LV.26 I Love Food Sep 5, 2020, 11:13 AM

Some simps aren’t bad.

But do I fit any of those

• HAD3S DC LV.29 Big Chungus Sep 5, 2020, 05:23 PM