Banana ツ LV.30 Fearless
Aug 21, 2020, 02:01 AM 93 read

Just A Check In

Hello everyone! Or everyone who still remembers me, it’s me your Banana King of Moot. And if you do remember I stated awhile ago I was taking a break from Moot, and I am still staying true to that word. I just decided to would check in on everyone and see what’s going on in the community and meet some new faces. So if you don’t know me already my name is Banana, I’m one of the original SixFour Affiliates, I used to make awesome content, and loved meeting new people, I also used to Moderate for Moot at one point. I moderated the Fortnite, Overwatch, Rocket League, Dauntless, and Rage 2 lounges. That’s just some stuff about me I thought you should know. So hey if you know me and see this post drop a comment and tell me how you’re doing! And if you don’t know me don’t worry, just drop a comment and tell me some stuff about you! Anyways I better get going I have a good day ahead of me!

Off Topic: General - Just A Check In image 2

#B64

Comment 5

• Just Nathan Founder Aug 21, 2020, 02:17 AM

Hmmm... I definitely know the Banana King... Sup man, I'm just chilling for now... been playing Fall Guys lately, it's a good game... good to see you check in...✌️

• Defaultiest.Soop LV.30 Default Savior Aug 21, 2020, 02:02 AM

yo wuddup? Hru

• TurnedSky099 LV.24 Pathfinder Main Aug 23, 2020, 06:43 AM

that's awesome hope you are having a great break and if it's not a break hope your having some good days

• NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Aug 23, 2020, 06:43 AM

Hello Banana King 👑

• FutureLeaf LV.33 Super Star Jan 5, 2021, 04:55 AM

Home