Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT
Jul 22, 2020, 10:31 AM 19 read

My Journey on PC Part 2: Maybe Valorant is better?

After taking a break from pc because of csgo hackers (check my last post to catch up) I decided to find another game to play, and I found a game I completely forgot about, Valorant! I was so excited, I made an account and immediately started downloading it! Once it finished I played the tutorial and took a liking to the Specter, shorty, and operator. Then it was to unranked. Here's a summary of the matches I played: Most were close games usually with a 1-3 round difference. Had 4 losses out of the 10 matches I played. I had an average of around 10 kills a games, had a couple really good clutches! For being new to pc with literally a couple days of experience (probably more like 10 hours of pc gaming experience) I think I'm doing pretty damn well!

Off Topic: General - My Journey on PC Part 2: Maybe Valorant is better? image 2

( Here's one of my first and best games so far! I'm Belt181 btw ^ ) So I'm curious what you all think of this little mini series I'm doing, please vote if you liked it and comment what you want changed about it, I really appreciate feedback! Have a great day!❤

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Do you like My Journey on PC series so far?

• I love it! 1
  • Its alright 2
  • I'd change some things (comment what) 0
  • I dont like it 0

Comment 2

• Just Nathan Founder Jul 22, 2020, 10:37 AM

With the power of scrim reading, I have finish reading this, glad your enjoying Valorant man, can't wait for you to because MLG Pro from this game... 🤣🤣🤣 keep it up man...✌️

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Jul 22, 2020, 10:42 AM

Thanks for reading dude! Also lol yeah I'm gonna be a big pro😂

Home