Eva LV.25 Dream Chaser
Jul 11, 2020, 03:58 PM 50 read

The true definition of simp

People called my posts thirsty when the whole point of Moot is to find a real girl to follow, like, beg and someday likely to date. Very interesting how actually people troll their selfs. When something is clearly fake and you like it: YOU THIRSTY BOI. But when you beg a real girl it's totally normal. Because you have the v.card and you too young, shy to actually express it or show it but you actually super thirsty so much that you looking to date on Moot. Seems legit i mean i can see the real problem here is Eva. Shame on me for posting girls with lingerie on a gaming platform while the real point is to date. I love drama sometimes... You don't have to be mad aaliyah about it. It's been like this for years now not only on Moot

Off Topic: General - The true definition of simp image 2

Credits

Comment 9

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2020, 06:39 AM

i don’t really understand this post 😂 but it wasn’t towards you at all sorry if you thought it was :)

• Eva LV.25 Dream Chaser Jul 14, 2020, 06:44 AM

Hey! No worries it's not about your post im talking in general. You can call it the typical drama or you name it. Your post was the inspiration

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2020, 06:45 AM

ohhh ok!

• CadeFromStateFarm LV.22 Shadow Jul 14, 2020, 06:51 AM

Damn

• Ty SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.33 Super Star Jul 15, 2020, 01:27 AM

Don’t know what you were trying to say but what I got is “ I think Moot is for dating “

So if that’s what you think then you are the problem in this situation , but wait a second ... this hasn’t gotten deleted for witch hunting ? I’m shocked.

• Eva LV.25 Dream Chaser Jul 15, 2020, 02:38 AM

Stop tripping and English please

• eboy Sønyae LV.23 Clearly Hacking Jul 14, 2020, 06:44 AM

I can’t understand the message your trying to convey..

• Eva LV.25 Dream Chaser Jul 14, 2020, 06:49 AM

The definition of the true simp. I should definitely change the title

• ↠Rose↞ verified LV.28 Mod Jul 14, 2020, 06:50 AM

😐

Home