DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf
Jul 8, 2020, 04:05 AM 95 read

Horror Movie review! #1

So... Let's talk about a Netflix horror movie called In The Tall Grass shall we? Let's begin then So, In The Tall Grass is a Netflix horror movie about some supernatural tall fucking grass, okay so I will be taking the piss out of this movie even though I genuinely enjoyed it because why the fuck not? So there is the girl named Beckey and her brother and Beckey is pregnant and she hears a boy by the name Tobin (don't know how to spell these name so don't judge) and they hear him telling for help so they reluctantly decide to go into the tall grass and help the boy but after over a day of searching for the boy they then decide to give up and they make it about themselves escaping and so once again after over several days of searching they find Tobin and then they find his father and then they start losing their minds slowly but I enjoyed watching these scenes because it just made sense and they did it in such a humane way that made it look so genuine and so I enjoyed watching those scenes and then they start to realise that nothing within the grass is normal or makes sense like the time doesn't abide by logic and nor does there whereabouts so they could be standing 2 feet in front of someone one second and then next second they are over 50 feet away and that the field doesn't move dead things so they use this to their advantage by using the dead bodies of their past selves as they realise that it's a time loop that doesn't end until they manage to stop themselves from entering the field but they end up finding an ancient rock and so then the father of Tobin end up touching this rock as does Tobin but the older Tobin, the one that has been stuck in here the longest and they can now see the whole field and everything in it and the way out but they are connected to the field after touching the rock so they start to lose themselves slowly to the ancient cult of this tall grass and want to force the others to stay for the rest of their lives as well feeding on their past corpses and drinking the rain and the rock will only let you find another or find it but only of it wants them too so then the other man involved who is also Beckey's ex and he saves everyone except himself and Ross, Tobin's father who turned evil after touching the rock by following Freddy who was Tobin's Dog and then sent the current Tobin through a hole into the church just by the side of the road next to the grass and by doing that Tobin stops the new just arriving Beckey and Carl( or something, Beckey's brother) and by stopping them from entering the Field he ends the loop causing everything to continue back to normal until the previous Beckey wakes up in the tall grass and previous Carl with her after going mad from touching the rock so he then starts to feed her, her previous, previous selfs remains and that's where the movie ends... So now about my thoughts of this movie, I fucking loved it, it wasn't gory or batshit crazy or anything but the main reason I enjoyed it was because if the tension and the all around humanity this movie showed, it showed us what a normal family would have done in the exact same situation as then in my opinion and that's what made me enjoy it the most and the fact that it was almost all completely shit in the same place and constantly seeing this g's from the characters perspectives was flawless, they portrayed this movie to almost perfection in my opinion but an out of ten rating it would have to be for me a... 6/10 it just had so many random things just thrown in whenever they felt like putting something in like the creatures in the grass and the looping and it just seemed to random to me so I have to take down some serious points for that.. Well anyways that's my review if the Netflix movie In The Tall Grass Thanks for your time if you spent any on my post and I love all my little Wolfies and as always... Give this film a good old watch why don't you, it's enjoyable for any tension horror fans out there💕💕

Comment 7

• §vinyl§ LV.30 Legend Jul 8, 2020, 08:07 PM

Isn't this a Steven King novel?

• S K Y E LV.22 I’m the champion! Jul 8, 2020, 10:08 PM

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, no horror movies 😣😖😥

• DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf Jul 8, 2020, 10:13 PM

I'm sorry, everything will be fine..

• Skye:) LV.29 Insomniac Jul 8, 2020, 04:08 AM

woow

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jul 8, 2020, 07:28 AM

It sounds pretty freaky tbh, but very interesting! Great post!

• GOTH BOI SXORPION LV.25 Haunted Jul 8, 2020, 04:32 AM

So grass tall?

• egirl.neva LV.32 Rare Candy Jul 8, 2020, 10:05 PM

I’ve watched it before, it’s pretty good but also kinda confusing 😂

Home