ArcticBravo ArcticBravo verified LV.25 Mod
Jun 7, 2020, 08:43 AM 12 read

Games are Beautiful #1 - Mad Max

Off Topic: General - Games are Beautiful #1 - Mad Max image 1

Hello all and welcome to my first attempt at a video game photography series, simply named "games are beautiful"! Here I'll be sharing my best screenshots from games I've currently been playing.   Today I ventured back into the world of Mad Max, a deserted wasteland with lots to discover.

Off Topic: General - Games are Beautiful #1 - Mad Max image 3
Off Topic: General - Games are Beautiful #1 - Mad Max image 4
Off Topic: General - Games are Beautiful #1 - Mad Max image 5

Comment 3

• MrWallManMain verified LV.30 Mod Jun 7, 2020, 08:53 AM

Mad Max, despite the various opinion on that game, has been my best experience so far.

It had an unique mix of survival, exploration, resource management, combat and of course driving which in my opinion really could not have been any better.

In fact the only thing the game was lacking was the quantity. More cars, more combat, more exploration and especially more things to do while driving your car!
    I’m really hoping there will be a sequel that doesn’t do anything different despite adding more of all!

• ArcticBravo verified LV.25 Mod Jun 7, 2020, 09:00 AM

Mad Max is definitely one of the most underrated games I've ever played, and you've described it perfectly. I would love to see a sequel at some point in the future, especially with next-gen consoles rolling out this holiday season.

The only other criticism (that you haven't mentioned) I have about this game is the driving mechanics; it's definitely a game made by Avalanche. They feel clunky at times, especially during combat.

• Munchedburger LV.11 Dream Chaser Jun 7, 2020, 07:08 PM

I really like the combat on foot; probably the best feeling combat in any open-world game I've played

Home