d o u g LV.22 Jumpmaster
Jun 3, 2020, 05:46 PM 25 read

Is there a video game character that you relate with heavily?

I wanted to ask you guys how you feel about videogame characters that you can identify with or feel more of a personal connection to. Who is it that you can relate to the most?

Off Topic: General - Is there a video game character that you relate with heavily? image 2

I feel like this is a topic that we can talk about in more detail and kind of share our thoughts and opinions about what each video game character means to us. Since videogames have the ability to immerse us in different worlds and be able to play characters with individual personalities, I wanted to know if you feel the same way.

Off Topic: General - Is there a video game character that you relate with heavily? image 4

The character I can relate with is for the most part Alex from the game "Oxenfree" (If you haven't played it and were a fan of tell-tale games Walking Dead series, you should give it a try.) Although as the player you shape her personality through how you respond to people, she still feels like her own person in a sense. She can switch her moods on how to react based on the situation she can find herself in. She has believable voice acting that makes whatever she says unique and distinct. Her motivations feel very clear when you find out more about her through dream and time sequences the game introduces. I feel one with the character in a way when I play this game. So what about you...which videogame character do you relate with the most and why? Leave your response down in the comments. I'm genuinely curious.

Comment 7

• ~e.boy ghost~ツ LV.22 Dragon Jun 3, 2020, 05:48 PM

Either Ghost from the Cod series or Aiden pierce from watch dogs. If I had to pick one tho it would be Ghost

• d o u g LV.22 Jumpmaster Jun 3, 2020, 05:54 PM

How do you relate to Ghost? I'm curious.

• ~e.boy ghost~ツ LV.22 Dragon Jun 3, 2020, 05:56 PM

So he is kinda like a “I take no shit” guy and I’m kinda like That cuz with school work every day and I don’t give a shit like ghost and I just get it done

• d o u g LV.22 Jumpmaster Jun 3, 2020, 05:57 PM

Ayyyy, alright...I can respect that. Thanks for sharing that.

• ~e.boy ghost~ツ LV.22 Dragon Jun 3, 2020, 05:58 PM

Np

• ‎‎Hybrid死 LV.20 Fast as Lightning Jun 4, 2020, 02:31 PM

Hm... Can't say I have an answer to that. I don't play too many story based games due to the fact that I love playing with others, so if one of my friends are on, I'm gonna hop off singleplayer to play with them.

• d o u g LV.22 Jumpmaster Jun 4, 2020, 03:08 PM

Well it applies to any videogame character, so it's mostly anyone who you feel a connection with. A character who you feel represents you in a way. I mean as an example if it was a different game I enjoy than it would be Lifeline from Apex Legends or Lucio from Overwatch. Something about being a healer in order to provide aid to my team is something I relate with heavily.

Home