The Crypto Main The Crypto Main LV.5 4x Champion!
May 30, 2020, 12:01 PM 25 read

The Floyd riots

Hi what do you think of these riots over the death of George Floyd? I think the police do deserve to be prosecuted, the three watched the fourth police officer murder George Floyd. Solidarity with the oppresed. Tell me what you think

Off Topic: General - The Floyd riots video cover image 1
Off Topic: General - The Floyd riots image 2
Off Topic: General - The Floyd riots image 3

Comment 3

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Jun 1, 2020, 03:16 PM

Honestly I have to give my opinion on this the rioting is honestly getting me mad the looters are terrible the other day while walking down The street a guys car was destroyed he wasn’t even apart of the riots or protest they destroyed his car for the simple fact that it was a porche they broke the windows and spray painted it now put yourself in the owner’s position a person who worked there tail off to be able to buy themselves there car of there choice for it to be destroyed by protesters fuck that man or let’s say a local business some business that isn’t all over the place a one of a kind business run by a family destroyed now there only source of income is gone the narrow mindedness of some people in the world are astonishing I had an argument with someone about this they said all this is justified I disagreed because my beliefs are different then there’s to some inanimate objects are nothing just a tool but to others to obtain the money and go through the struggle of getting these things this is there work paying off for rioters to break it all is just so hypocritical where will this get the world absolutely no where If one comes to call vengeance justice such justice will only breed further vengeance and trigger a vicious cycle of hatred this world is fueled by so much hatred and violence no one in this country is right the protesters have the right idea there just doing what there trying to stop and the cops are on edge what is there to be said it’s sad how society can fall so easily

• ∆°• e.Bean Toots •°∆ LV.21 Rootin Tootin Jun 15, 2020, 05:38 PM

I don't agree with the looting but I do believe police officers should lose some funding and also shouldn't be allowed to carry around lethal weapon s like rubber bullets, guns, metal batons, tear gas. Maybe guns can be ok but they should be incredibly well regilated.

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite May 30, 2020, 12:30 PM

time to ride

Home