Thiicums LV.17 Shotcaller
May 23, 2020, 08:55 AM 80 read

I really didn’t know people did stuff like that..

Another random ass post lol but awhile back I found out that a lot of female gamers play games for either A. Attention or B. Money. I didn’t even know that was a thing like... attention? Yeah it’s common sense cuz ig “everything” a female does that’s out of the ordinary is caused cuz they want “AtTeNtIoN” BUT MONEY?! Wth? Like I know females like that, that play video games for attention and money, but JUST those things. I’ve been playing video games since day one dude 🤦🏽‍♀️ I play them for fun. Nothing more Nothing less, I don’t play them for competition, just for plain fun. It makes me sad that there’s actually females that do stuff like that, cuz then it makes the females that ACTUALLY just wanna play games like they want attention too smh. I’ve met so many males that’ll use “you just want attention” as an insult and it doesn’t hurt it just shows that these females that do stuff like that are making it worse for us, obviously it’s not gonna stop anytime soon. Just wish it would, because then those same females will complain about getting downgraded for being there gender but shit I’d probably say something too, I mean I do say stuff, but not to every female, idk but this is like my #1 reason on why I don’t have really close female gamer friends because they end up being like that. All the females I’ve met on ps4 are like that and I’m scared to meet more 😭

Comment 1

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT May 23, 2020, 09:07 AM

yep, it's sad

Home