NO NAME verified
May 18, 2020, 03:47 AM 78 read

Rant #1 - Toxicity

Now in my time across many different platforms, apps and shit I have experienced A LOT of toxicity, whether it’s because of my voice, gender, play style, etc. But I have a question. Where exactly does it get you? Do you feel like a big man cause you called someone gay? Or maybe you discriminated someone cause of who they are? Where does being toxic exactly get you? Maybe it’s because someone was better than you, or you don’t agree with their *opinion?* And oh boy my memories of Xbox and other apps are all full of shit talkers. I can take a quick stroll down memory lane and find peoples using big words. Oh you’re a big man because you called a 6 year old girl a cunt. Honestly. This post is just a rant. But seriously, where does it get you? I should have my mind filled with amazing experiences but instead I get hit by toxicity, bullying, discrimination. Please do me a favour and stop. You aren’t a big man because you are toxic.

Comment 4

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! May 18, 2020, 03:58 AM

hAhA sTuPiD wOmAn

• VIRUS The Protogen LV.24 Wolf May 18, 2020, 04:11 AM

I feel bad for you I haven't met toxic people until recently

• Karma, LV.19 Switch May 18, 2020, 05:24 AM

That is very fair. I don’t know why most people are toxic, you can always find those cool people and squad up with them, but they are all mostly on pc. The reasons why I’m “toxic” is when I’m just screwing around having fun in something like r6, not trying but being polite, maybe I run out with a nc and suicide, or it’s when I’m in a serious game so I shit talk to tilt them (very rarely) so we can win. Other than that I have no idea why people just are toxic.

• sxltyy.exe LV.7 JUST SEND IT May 18, 2020, 08:09 AM

im toxic sometimes just because i find it funny

Home