Yehyu LV.19 Parasite
May 15, 2020, 12:25 AM 42 read

Limit to Off topic posts in a day

It would help ease shit posting. The leaderboard in off topic is a joke and 95% who see the boards don't understand how it works. It's creating shit posters. Also this is Elfi's idea..but how about creating some challenges to off topic members to post GAMING CONTENT IN OFF TOPIC ☺️ (thanks Elfi)

Off Topic: General - Limit to Off topic posts in a day image 5

Comment 7

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy May 15, 2020, 01:53 AM

Hopefully this'll get more attention! Moderators, admins and app devs, listen up!!

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite May 15, 2020, 01:56 AM

it would be productive to see real creativity, video game news and etc etc

Etc etc can be a limited selection per day

If people had a limit they would honestly think about that ETC ETC content before publishing. Making it worth it

Post as much creative content as your heart desires all day long

Keep everyone abreast of video game news that doesn't either A) have a lounge B) covers video gaming or systems in it's entirety

♥️

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy May 15, 2020, 02:05 AM

Exactly yeah! I would love love looove to see people try new series of game reviews, news, different formats such as videos, just trying anything new and interesting really! 💛💛

Also I completely agree with you there, with limited posts instead of making a post every 2 minutes or so of a meme they could just compile them all into one which reduces spam and also would probably appeal more to their followers too!

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite May 15, 2020, 02:11 AM

you saying that. leads me to believe the loss of certain members changed the off topic landscape

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy May 15, 2020, 02:46 AM

I also think existing members got influenced by the new people that are making those questionable kind of posts though

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite May 15, 2020, 03:11 AM

Precisely

• NO NAME verified May 15, 2020, 03:23 AM

👍🏼

Home