The Ramen Bandit LV.33 Bandit
May 2, 2020, 06:46 AM 117 read

Bozo Bandit’s Anime Reviews #1 | BNA

Hey! Welcome to my new series! As the title implies this series is dedicated to reviewing some of the anime I watch. Expect more posts in the future! Today we’ll be taking a look a “BNA” (Brand New Animal) by the hit studio.. Trigger!

Off Topic: General - Bozo Bandit’s Anime Reviews #1 | BNA image 2

Due to my love for “Beastars” a couple people recommended BNA to me. After some digging I finally got my hands on it, and completed season 1 over a span of 2 days. I’m glad to say that I came away satisfied with the show. If there is anything to praise about the anime it’s most DEFINITELY the retro-wave style that is eye candy all throughout the current 6 episodes. The colors are masterfully done, especially in episodes ones “Bus” scene. But what’s a good anime without a good character? BNA has you covered! The main protagonist, Michiru is incredibly entertaining all throughout her screen time. She’s explosive, emotional, occasionally awkward yet charming. Her charisma alone makes for a hella likeable main character. As for the plot.. it isn’t something to write home about, but it is still a whole lot of fun to experience. I feel as if that is the perfect description for the show. It doesn’t fuck with you on an emotional level *coughs in Beastars* or stick with you on said emotional level, but it’s so damn entertaining. And at the end of the day.. that’s what matters. ———————————— My final score for Brand New Animal is..... *non existent drumroll*.. 8/10!! But what do you think about BNA? Do think it’s amazing or terrible? Do think it’s overrated or underrated? Tell me in the comments down below!

Comment 3

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:48 AM

oh no your turning into one of those review boomers

• The Ramen Bandit LV.33 Bandit May 2, 2020, 06:48 AM

O god o fuk

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy May 2, 2020, 06:48 AM

Haven't seen this one yet but from your review I might just have to check this out!

Home